Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default wasn’t impressed with the QLINE logo. spent an afternoon playing around.

I like 2 & 3. Try those with the small red Detroit underneath?

My favorite is your favorite. Nice work.

I'll throw in my 2 cents too. I like the tall thin Q from #4, but I would take out the "/ Detroit" and replace it with "Detroit Transit" and put a picture of a streetcar in that grey box above the "line Detroit Transit". It doesn't look professional if it doesn't say what it is--looking at the current public bus logos below you know it has something to do with public transportation [[the dt logo looks like the lower front or back half of a bus).

BTW - I also thought the first logo looked amateurish. When I saw the original Qline logo, I thought it said "Q Live Detroit" [[the N looked almost like a V when it intersected the Q) and the first thing that came to mind was that it was advertising a gay news station like "Queer Live Detroit", not a street car stop. It makes me think of an altered woman's sign.

Perhaps, Dan Gilbert should add the motto: Q-line Detroit "Detroit's first Gay friendly street car."
    Last edited by davewindsor; March-29-16 at 08:07 AM.

Excellent job! I like all the ones you did and the relevant explanatory text.