Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Anyone want to go Cross-Border Swimming?

Apparently Windsor's new[[ish) aquatics complex is having serious trouble drawing visitors.

Sounds pretty decent, but needless to say, a bit out of MY way.....so I haven't tried it on for size.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windso...-bay-1.3501946

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    Apparently Windsor's new[[ish) aquatics complex is having serious trouble drawing visitors.

Sounds pretty decent, but needless to say, a bit out of MY way.....so I haven't tried it on for size.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windso...-bay-1.3501946
    Havent gone to the water park portion of it but have gone swimming several times to do lengths in the olympic sized pool. Its only 5.00 cdn for a day pass for a non windsor resident to use the pool and excercise/weight room. Its a beautiful pool, better than anything Ive seen in Detroit area, does look like something in the olympics and has a second pool next to it. Extremely impressive for a city of its size. Highly recommend it for lengths