Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Detroit: We're good at crime.

roud:

Quote Originally Posted by Lombaowski View Post
    Detroit: We're good at crime.

roud:
    Apparently not all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    Though I don't claim to know you [[though you on may times accused me of things, like being a "give up"), I don't feel I have to elaborate to someone who has a track record for remaining stubborn in the face of overwhelming evidence that stands out with stark severity when one applies even the most basic critical comparatives. More so, I shouldn't have to explain myself to someone who makes excuses for date rapists because their contributions "far exceed their mere foibles" [[yeah, like date rape drugs aren't severe enough to surpass the category of "mere fault of character"?).http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...e-Detroit-quot Yeah, that really pissed me off, and I can tell when you are servicing a transparent agenda that requires you to go after someone personally who accurately critiques institutions under the umbrella you support that have gone overlooked and have had it coming for a long while.

I can tirelessly site how cops enlist junkies to do dirty work to bust up occupies or implicate a man falsely charged in the shooting of Charles Stuart's wife. Heck, I can make it a matter of how cops were complicit in bombings of Southern churches near Abernathy's Civil Rights efforts. Not to mention all that I'm reading of labor fights. Personally, I can site cops involved with afterhour shakedowns in Detroit and date rape drug distribution. I can site cops involved in larger networks of human trafficking, pedophilia [[like the cop arrested in Farmington Hills lately), and rape in Central Illinois [[things I was skeptical of when reported to me, then the evidence surfaced in the media). I can site strange things Houdini wrote about what greater networks "spiritualists" and their confederates belong to. Or I can site Vallee's warnings [[back in 1979) of the Heaven's Gate cult being connected to intelligence agencies. I've been doing this for a while. Is it a real burden to apply a memory and put the pieces together here, folks?

Yet, you are obviously trying to bait me out for me using terms like the "powers that be" to discredit me, when you've already got some folks here on DY pegging you as a "troll".

Yeah, I don't know what to label you as, and I'm not going to. Whether you disagree with me more times than you give me an obligatory conceding, fine, that's your right. Yet, I know when to stop casting pearls.
    You do not need to explain, but I just couldn't tell what you were getting at.

Forums are good places to work off frustrations. I do hope that whatever got your undies in such a bunch can be put in your past.

Yes, people in power do sometimes abuse that trust. Yet we are so clearly improving year after year. And our fine country, broadly speaking, is one of the places where the problems you cite are best controlled.

I do not deny the problems, but I see more solution than problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2