Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default More Brazen Thuggery on Detroit's West Side

There is this recent event in Dearborn:
    First it seems they are scoping out cars to break in, but to actually attempt a breech into a place that is staffed.http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...news/81635922/ and http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/03/attempted_break-in_reported_at.html . The first video shows fully their activities. Much like other cases where Muslims are targeted, the police have "no comment" and will "investigate".

Also, this hideous scene at a gas station not far from Livernois: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/m...oits-west-side"Witnesses say the shooter winked at them as he walked away." It's like he's saying to everyone "I'm just going along with the instructions I've been given." I hope the victim survives.

More and more cases of violence on the west side of Detroit are escalating terribly.

What gets me [[and there was no way I wasn't going to comment here) is that no person committing a crime just sits down before with their "Legion of Doom", twirls their mustaches, rubs their hands together in a sinister manner, and states "Let's go do some ca-rimes", while cackling insidiously. Anyone committing a crime out of desperation or gain or vengeance is aware of the ramifications that will befall them. Their motive has to be good enough to outweigh the consequences. The deadlier the crime, the worse the ramifications, and they are fully aware of the pressing nature of it upon them.

So, when I see someone act brutal and garish out in the open with little attempt to flee or have a stealthy plan to flee uncaught and over something so pointless, I can't help but think these guy's actions are sanctioned, and therefor, they act cocky about their crimes with the knowledge that they are protected from a higher source. I've been recording these situations from the West side [[including the odd death of a vigilant activist against crime activity who got gunned down at a Laundromat on the west side and how her defeated husband didn't want to comment or pursue these things any further) that seem to have no direct ties to personal vendettas or gang stealing sprees.

It is not unreasonable to think that any empire would employ "thugs" to carry out violence to blame others, endorse gentrification and relocation of locals within certain areas, cast a stronger ominous veil of threat or dread in folks, and make folks run to the arms of a more controlling and prying police state. It isn't just Robocop style fantasies here, as we have so much in history to prove these things went on all through Russia, the beginnings of Nazi Germany [[and surrounding countries that fell to it's power, like Romania and Poland-and they didn't have to wear "brown shirts" just to show their allegiance.), and things that have been going on for so long well up until now in parts of Central and South America.

Disgusting. Best line of the video, "NOW he's going to hide his face?" A couple of rocket scientists.

get a G**damn job and do something with your life. makes my blood boil!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    It is not unreasonable to think that any empire would employ "thugs" to carry out violence to blame others, endorse gentrification and relocation of locals within certain areas, cast a stronger ominous veil of threat or dread in folks, and make folks run to the arms of a more controlling and prying police state. It isn't just Robocop style fantasies here, as we have so much in history to prove these things went on all through Russia, the beginnings of Nazi Germany [[and surrounding countries that fell to it's power, like Romania and Poland-and they didn't have to wear "brown shirts" just to show their allegiance.), and things that have been going on for so long well up until now in parts of Central and South America.
    Likewise, it is not unreasonable to think that there are still too many in the community that are ok with such actions "as long as you don't do it to me and mine". Unfortunately, "Don't snitch" and "Keeping it real" are still alive and well within a sizeable portion of the population. Furthermore, some criminal elements may be further emboldened by recent events such as Ferguson as well as anti-police and anti-mainstream rhetoric and causes.

First it seems they are scoping out cars to break in, but to actually attempt a breech into a place that is staffed.http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...news/81635922/ and http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/03/attempted_break-in_reported_at.html . The first video shows fully their activities. Much like other cases where Muslims are targeted, the police have "no comment" and will "investigate".

Also, this hideous scene at a gas station not far from Livernois: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/m...oits-west-side"Witnesses say the shooter winked at them as he walked away." It's like he's saying to everyone "I'm just going along with the instructions I've been given." I hope the victim survives.

More and more cases of violence on the west side of Detroit are escalating terribly.

What gets me [[and there was no way I wasn't going to comment here) is that no person committing a crime just sits down before with their "Legion of Doom", twirls their mustaches, rubs their hands together in a sinister manner, and states "Let's go do some ca-rimes", while cackling insidiously. Anyone committing a crime out of desperation or gain or vengeance is aware of the ramifications that will befall them. Their motive has to be good enough to outweigh the consequences. The deadlier the crime, the worse the ramifications, and they are fully aware of the pressing nature of it upon them.

So, when I see someone act brutal and garish out in the open with little attempt to flee or have a stealthy plan to flee uncaught and over something so pointless, I can't help but think these guy's actions are sanctioned, and therefor, they act cocky about their crimes with the knowledge that they are protected from a higher source. I've been recording these situations from the West side [[including the odd death of a vigilant activist against crime activity who got gunned down at a Laundromat on the west side and how her defeated husband didn't want to comment or pursue these things any further) that seem to have no direct ties to personal vendettas or gang stealing sprees.

G-DDT I find your posts interesting more often than not with one exception. Your conspiracy theories are completely disconnected from reality.

1) First and foremost, it is a random world. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. It always has been and always will be. If you don't believe it visit a children's hospital. It will change your prospective on life.

2) Americans are great at many things but are positively awful at one thing in general. We truly suck at keeping anything secret. If there is one thing any foreigner will agree about Americans is we talk, and we talk alot, so much so that we are famous for it. If someone is going to talk anyway the first thing to go are secrets. If four Americans know about something juicy you can count on it that two of them can't wait to tell other people about it.

3) Criminals are stupid. So stupid that very few of them do a risk reward analysis. Street criminals are the most stupid of all, they usually run on instant gratification, greed and the adrenaline rush. The rush makes them feel powerful and feeds their self esteem. They don't work effectively for other people. That's exactly why they are street criminals.
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; March-11-16 at 05:34 PM.

First of all, I hope I'm not boiling someone's blood [[maybe some of us have the day off on Friday's, hmmmm?).

Second, those guys were acting like idiots in that video, and yeah, many a compendium has been published to list out "stupid criminals".

As a victim of a number of crimes. I've seen them pulled off in rapid time [[you come back to find your locked car completely gone or your locked garage broken into) and with the right resources. Granted nobody is a Moriarty or anywhere near the profound "chessmaster" personas a lot of the cop shows hype [["Cause killers in America work seven days a week"-rather love the sarcastic line from a Clash song), and the fear is pumped into folks quite regularly [[I can't stress enough to people how good "Culture of Fear" by Glassner is).

Yet, nobody commits crime for crime's sake.

Third, the aspect of not speaking up does hurt. Image in a living in community that is controlled by what Serpico witnessed. Yeah, not being able to snitch and being all around stifled and terrorized is a horrible thing. Consider the following:

Well, when you have representatives from the Martial Arts community who are involved in drug trade happen to know exactly when you-re having an outside 15-minute apple brake, and they just happen saunter down the street at that exact time on two separate occasions, pretending to be a crippled homeless man with a tin halo just popping by and asking you about your neighbor like they were a dear old friend. Then you find out this was the guy who used to brutalize her six years ago, it becomes odd [[especially when he drops the crippled, nice guy shtick and gets threatening when you ask him to leave you alone the next time).

Then you converse with said neighbor to nail down things that he was involved in-things that you just happened to be recently outspoken against [[date rape drugs and cocaine distribution). You get locations, you remember seeing the guy at the Serengeti ballroom when setting up functions for people involved in afterhours [[run by guys who had to "make deals with cops" barging in planting marijuana pots in the guy's hand, snapping pictures, and demanding he do parties for them to avoid being shut-down-Can you say "shakedown"?-I knew yew' could-run by the very guys doing the very things you eventually distanced yourself from), he belongs to the same schools of martial arts that one of your employers boasted being connected to one-one described by others as being run like a "cult" [[having an ex-CIA guns-runner as a sensei), and you see articles written about him in the Metro Times at the phony baloney Food Co-op not recognized by the greater registry of National Food Co-ops. You find Ace combs sitting on your back window sill closest to your neighbor's side [[the side she said he'd come over and knock on late at night). You get talked into by said neighbor to get a PPO on the guy. We go to [[a now closed) precinct only to find out that the cops are good friends with the very martial arts facility [[it was the number given me by the guy) for training their guys. You then know the score and want to back out, but now, you are being dragged downtown by your neighbor's naive father to get this done right. At first, they won't take the neighbor's testimony, so you step in and give an eloquent and orderly manner of events that convinces the judge otherwise. You are told they need two addresses for an officer to deliver the PPO. They are both given, but you get a harsh let-down by a brusque agent saying they only tried one and were told "he wasn't there", and that's all they will attempt to do.

You think it's over, but you find just how "thick as thieves" the whole drug culture is with each other. A simple, casual night out means running into folks with only a two degree separation with said antagonist [[and many times with the implied "sign language" "I'm watching you" reminder mentality behind it)-folks who change their stories about old friends of yours who got killed for refusing to sell coke for powerful Eastside dealers. It doesn't end. It never ends. Not until you die. You see who is connected to who on Facebook, Linkedin, and even Yelp, and you just shake your head in disgust. You do charity work only to eventually have some antagonizing element come in and cause the same problems and with similar connections. You approach those running the facilities and they brusquely dismiss the issue or just say "yeah, we know about him", but they won't intend to remove the problem.

It can carry on forever with no resolve, even when you travel abroad....so you eventually end up venting on a forum like this, hoping to throw some kind of message in a bottle out there, hoping there will be no strange backlash [[even the slightest upswing in harassment by phone-even by wrong numbers and such). Being labeled a "paranoid nut" by others on a forum like this is the least of your worries [[it's the ones who really want to be your friends and talk about it, you have to be concerned about. Yeah, even in Boston, you learned that was bad idea.)You are not surprised when you see others from the city [[like gwenevere) make rare posts similar in nature about strange events they've witnessed about crime and cops.

Yeah, that would suck if that were really the case, now wouldn't it folks?

But than again, maybe it's just all just empty and myopic speculation and conspiracy theory [[and remember labeling it as such immediately destroys any factual basis behind it, thus ensuring your win on an argument, right folks?). Yee-up, just some idle fictitious talk you just spent a few minute spewing in a number of paragraphs to agitate people's thinking.

Just forget all you read and play some Zappahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svdrAHn_LGo.

Better D, I have made my own provisions and projects to remind me it is a better world than I seemingly paint it out to be here on the forum. I'm sorry if I give any dystopic impression on others, it's just I'm better versed at coping with things of a dark and Plutonian nature that would leave others feeling rattled and hopeless. No, I've developed far too tough of a skin from experiences-I never even asked for-to lose hope.

There is a shining hope that comes out of my own charity work [[especially when you see a gym bag you patched up at home being still carried by the very person you gave it to the week prior). To quote the Subgenius during a broadcast "we like the world messy". It leaves hope for possibilities, and yes, with faith, things are possible, and I've proven to myself at times that some subversively honest and peaceful projects I've pulled off have endured with out complete containment or removal. It's the very foot-in-the-door/test-your-own-boundaries perfectly legal stuff I've done for myself that has given me hope.

Yet, it's the things God subtly and profoundly pulls off that really blows things into a hopeful perspective [[and though I've never seen a ghost, one can't discount the passage in Paul's letter to the Hebrews about "angels being entertained unaware". I would not doubt if I haven't met my fair share. Lord knows I need them. But that's for another thread...). It's a shame they are so few and far between for me. It's as if I really have to work and suffer to acquire and appreciate them. I guess I can now identify with how some David Lynch films can be hell hell hell hell with a little slice of heaven in the end.

I guess what I am saying is: don't be ignorant of Satan's devices [[for his kingdom is not divided against itself), for it is good to know how to discern good and evil [[and the Bible is not a very flattering testimony to the historic nature of man's evil), but even I need to be reminded to be simple about those things regarding evil and better it is to be wise regarding those things that are good.

First of all, I hope I'm not boiling someone's blood [[maybe some of us have the day off on Friday's, hmmmm?).
    you may possibly be right G but I'm betting not.

This is not about jobs. Work is for stiffs and chumps who toil day after day, piecing dollars together, one hour at at time, above ever increasing taxes, and bills to be paid. Work!??

Some of the folks perpetrating these crimes are well beyond the ability to work, from missed opportunities years ago when the effort, rigor and routine of work or going to school would have, could have sculpted the mentality and world view.

This about violence, confiscation and revenge -- the best you can do in that scene, cynically speaking is to come and go unseen, watching your back and watch your surroundings, vigilantly.

Horrid way to live, but in the neighborhoods outside of Midtown and downtown this is the way of life. That gas station has been a hotspot for crime before, I will drive by on fumes before I get gas there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    get a G**damn job and do something with your life. makes my blood boil!!
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-13-16 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post

This about violence, confiscation and revenge -- the best you can do in that scene, cynically speaking is to come and go unseen, watching your back and watch your surroundings, vigilantly.

Horrid way to live, but in the neighborhoods outside of Midtown and downtown this is the way of life.
    Zacha, bless you. You understand.

Cynically speaking, you described a little poor white trash boy's life on Detroit's lower eastside during turbulent times and you did so succinctly.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; March-13-16 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    Zacha, bless you. You understand.

Cynically speaking, you described a little poor white trash boy's life on Detroit's lower eastside during turbulent times and you did so succinctly.
    Not that my two cents seems to matter. Living in Detroit always watching my back is what helped me survive "the bad parts of town" in other towns [[which were cake in comparison).

Dan, I don't think you are white trash, and don't let anyone ever hang that label on you. Unlike others on this forum who think they know others oh so well, I'd never be so crass to make my arguments based on making direct, personal attacks on others.

Also, I think you are probably genuinely more human [[in all the good ways) than you give yourself credit for, and more so, than some folks are willing to admit of themselves in this unnatural age [[or will allow themselves to be in conduct on this forum).

It's a typical black males in their hoodies carrying their pieces in their pocket ready to rob, shoot and kill anyone who stands in their way. It's to beef up security, but more project green light watch patrols in every last Detroit gas stations and houses and buildings and street corners in the ghetto hoods in Detroit.

Detroit does not have a gang or a drug problem. It's a black male donning the hoodie and robbing people problem. It's a everyday trend until the leaders come out from their shell and do something about it.

It's been a day in my life sometimes, a black woman going about my business! Watch your back! Avoid being distracted. Be safe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post

I still maintain that no one does "crime for crime's sake". In the case of the poor man sucker punched in the party store, I was wrong about none of those guys getting caught [[one did). Also, it was later proven, I guess, that they knew the guy and had some gripe.

Many times it is a personal gripe whenever a funeral gets sprayed or someone gets capped at a pizza-fun-place.

Thank God in Heaven that Donahvan Gray, the guy who got shot at the gas station survived. WDIV did a broadcast update last night, and Gray was given a chance to speak. http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/m...ribes-shootingHe claims he didn't know the guy at all, and the two points he brought up that stood out for me are: "He's not trying to rob me -- he wants to kill me..." and with other people around the time of the 2 p.m. incident he added "I saw about 16 different faces and no one called the police. No one came near me." Combine that with what he did brazenly in full view and how he just casually walked away and winked at witnesses, and it adds up to....something unusual even for crime's sake.

Also, I pray that although Detroit has a very cautious and reserved nature about it [[like most of Michigan), we can't allow ourselves to develop the Genovese syndrome that has occupied the hearts of many New Yorkers for a very long time.

More west side crime ensues but they got the activities on surveillance cameras per the Green Light project:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/d...caught-on-tape

>>I still maintain that no one does "crime for crime's sake".

Sometimes teenagers do "thrill crimes", or just do it because they are bored, or to impress each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    >>I still maintain that no one does "crime for crime's sake".

Sometimes teenagers do "thrill crimes", or just do it because they are bored, or to impress each other.
    In those cases [[like the "swarm beatings" on main St. in Rochester, NY or the sucker punchings elsewhere), the crime is brutal harassment but rarely fatal [[the fatal ones carry consequences these guys are gravely aware of)-and they usually know to "beat a retreat" or act covertly to avoid capture [[or in the case of Rochester, act in a crowd setting that converges on a target by the prompt of a synched-up phone text and then disperse immediately to avoid capture).

You don't have to be criminologist to know that motive and alibi play heavy. If the consequences are not as heavy or can be evaded, than the motive is stronger. Further more, the alibi [[and escape plan) is essential.

In the two cases I started with this thread with, these men did these things in full view. The harassment on the Arab-American press [[like with any large business that is operating-be it bank or hospital) had these guys lingering when they knew they were monitored. The guy at the gas station makes an attempt on a guy's life [[the victim said he was not there to rob but to "kill him") in plain view, and slowly walks off, winking at witnesses. It's as if to say "please catch me." or better still a cocky "you can't touch me, because I'm well connected."

I'm repeating a lot of the crucially highlighted details that add up to something suspicious that periodically occurs in some places.

Well, in the case of the Arab American News break-in, these guys weren't rocket scientists, and they did scream "please catch me" [[and we trust that all is prosecuted and carried out as said in the media). http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...news/82156628/

In the manner of committing crimes, some gangs are learning to best get away with it by way of a mob flash/swarm type of siege crime sprees [[complete with cars as battering rams): http://6abc.com/news/police-3-arrest...lary-/1228910/andhttp://fox40.com/2016/03/05/thieves-...teal-firearms/ andhttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...caught-7404880 [[notice use of word "brazen")and http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/new...camera-8635004[[similar tactics as the previous gang-only a year prior)and one of the frustrating things was, that I hit upon this two nights ago on a WXZY nightly broadcast. They showed the most recent jewelry and gun store robberies along with a third video that preceded those two. Yet, the first one was a different kind of store, and there was an even huger group of folks just storming the place.

Now that kind of crime is for gain, and the motives and alibis are solidified by a strong "escape plan", in the respects that a good fraction of that gang knows they won't get caught, as they all take the risk of swarming on in that chaotic fashion and probably scattering.

Yet, the fact a lot of gun and jewelry stores are being hit doesn't rule out a traveling gang, and it doesn't rule out that they are acting on orders for a greater syndicate. In either case, we got one huge syndicate fortifying itself in a major way.

Well, in the case of the Arab American News break-in, these guys weren't rocket scientists, and they did scream "please catch me" [[and we trust that all is prosecuted and carried out as said in the media). http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...news/82156628/

In the manner of committing crimes, some gangs are learning to best get away with it by way of a mob flash/swarm type of siege crime sprees [[complete with cars as battering rams): http://6abc.com/news/police-3-arrest...lary-/1228910/andhttp://fox40.com/2016/03/05/thieves-...teal-firearms/ andhttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...caught-7404880 [[notice use of word "brazen")and http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/new...camera-8635004[[similar tactics as the previous gang-only a year prior)and one of the frustrating things was, that I hit upon this two nights ago on a WXZY nightly broadcast. They showed the most recent jewelry and gun store robberies along with a third video that preceded those two. Yet, the first one was a different kind of store, and there was an even huger group of folks just storming the place.

Now that kind of crime is for gain, and the motives and alibis are solidified by a strong "escape plan", in the respects that a good fraction of that gang knows they won't get caught, as they all take the risk of swarming on in that chaotic fashion and probably scattering.

Yet, the fact a lot of gun and jewelry stores are being hit doesn't rule out a traveling gang, and it doesn't rule out that they are acting on orders for a greater syndicate. In either case, we got one huge syndicate fortifying itself in a major way.
    Update: There was an unexplained shooting [[random style) that injured six and killed two [[a suspect being one). This occurred in Houston where the huge smash-n'-grab gun store robbery I linked above happened, and the suspects were described as using high-powered weaponry.

First it seems they are scoping out cars to break in,...snip...Romania and Poland-and they didn't have to wear "brown shirts" just to show their allegiance.), and things that have been going on for so long well up until now in parts of Central and South America.
    Can you be more clear on what you think is happening here? Not clear to me who is 'sanctioning', and why.

Why I should care about a shooting in Houston?

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Can you be more clear on what you think is happening here? Not clear to me who is 'sanctioning', and why.
    Though I don't claim to know you [[though you on may times accused me of things, like being a "give up"), I don't feel I have to elaborate to someone who has a track record for remaining stubborn in the face of overwhelming evidence that stands out with stark severity when one applies even the most basic critical comparatives. More so, I shouldn't have to explain myself to someone who makes excuses for date rapists because their contributions "far exceed their mere foibles" [[yeah, like date rape drugs aren't severe enough to surpass the category of "mere fault of character"?).http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...e-Detroit-quot Yeah, that really pissed me off, and I can tell when you are servicing a transparent agenda that requires you to go after someone personally who accurately critiques institutions under the umbrella you support that have gone overlooked and have had it coming for a long while.

I can tirelessly site how cops enlist junkies to do dirty work to bust up occupies or implicate a man falsely charged in the shooting of Charles Stuart's wife. Heck, I can make it a matter of how cops were complicit in bombings of Southern churches near Abernathy's Civil Rights efforts. Not to mention all that I'm reading of labor fights. Personally, I can site cops involved with afterhour shakedowns in Detroit and date rape drug distribution. I can site cops involved in larger networks of human trafficking, pedophilia [[like the cop arrested in Farmington Hills lately), and rape in Central Illinois [[things I was skeptical of when reported to me, then the evidence surfaced in the media). I can site strange things Houdini wrote about what greater networks "spiritualists" and their confederates belong to. Or I can site Vallee's warnings [[back in 1979) of the Heaven's Gate cult being connected to intelligence agencies. I've been doing this for a while. Is it a real burden to apply a memory and put the pieces together here, folks?

Yet, you are obviously trying to bait me out for me using terms like the "powers that be" to discredit me, when you've already got some folks here on DY pegging you as a "troll".

Yeah, I don't know what to label you as, and I'm not going to. Whether you disagree with me more times than you give me an obligatory conceding, fine, that's your right. Yet, I know when to stop casting pearls.
    Last edited by G-DDT; June-02-16 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    Why I should care about a shooting in Houston?
    Personally, I could give a flying riiiip what you want to care about or not. I only mention the Houston situation as a footnote [[and forgive me for locking some current events in for posterity on DY) to the other situations involving a spree of brash smash and grab robberies tat occurred.

Yet, I was wrong, the shooting was not connected to these thingshttp://www.chron.com/houston/article...de-7953256.php. While folks had plenty of television updates laying out "lax security concerns" for the busy Memorial Day travel, the shooting in Houston was grossly under reported in print and broadcast as it pertained to something more closer to home in origin. Sad, that it involved a traumatized vet who was a huge rabid xenophobic Trump supporter who hated gays, Jews [[which may've been his first victim), Muslims, and oddly enough, WalMarthttp://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement...st_homosexuals. He was involved in militia groups and had a high-powered AR-15 assault rifle as he pumped over 200 rounds at cops and bystanders. Sad that he felt he was "protecting Christians" from a collapsing nation by doing this. A "second shooter" was reported to be someone armed attempting to take him out, but he ended up getting wounded himself [[thus showing the argument that "having a gun situation would've stopped this" or some kind of Ben Carson BS doesn't work).

So, yeah, footnote in short: had nothing to do with robberies. Yet, it went underreported either because of the nature of he man and his beliefs [[and I just had a talk with a vet at my work yesterday who told me some very disturbing things about what he has seen personally done to his fellow soldiers by his own government.) or that it made for bad news to report it on Memorial Day. I'm just glad there was a boyscout on hand to aid in one of the woundedhttp://thelibertarianrepublic.com/co...-media-silent/.

So, no one should feel obligated to care about anything. Most Americans don't when the news isn't spraying it all up in sparkly, easy-to-digest hype. So, you are not alone.

If the irony of a vet doing this on Memorial Day wasn't bad enough, I was rather tempted a week ago to say "geesh, awfully quite lately in the news. We are a wee bit overdue for a snapped mass shooting in this country." So, we get that guy and this one guy with a PhD and a list killing his girlfriend [[in MN), a former colleague, and himself at UCLA.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast