Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default State of the City address

Just watched this and thought others might appreciate the link. I'll leave it to people closer to these issues to comment more, but in general it seems like at least problems are being acknowledged and solutions honestly attempted.

Mayor Duggan - State of the City 2016 [[YouTube)

I watched it live and I will say I was under the impression that those in attendance were invited, so I'm wondering how all the hecklers got in? It was kind of entertaining...

More entertaining will be Detroit Bankruptcy II, coming in 2024.

we'll see what happens. I hope for good things. More good things need to happen. More blight removal needed. More stability for the bus service needed. Other basic city services need to be functional and reliable.
    More pitching needs to be done for businesses to relocate to urban detroit locations, and not just the obvious downtown, corktown and midtown.