Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Beatty Back in the Public Eye

She'll be appearing on the Steve Harvey show as a cast member of a reality tv show about powerful women who have fallen from grace.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...rvey/80450728/

I only got to see part of it. Hopefully there will be footage on his website tomorrow.

All I remember about Beatty is who the f#%k she is!

maybe she can use some of this publicity money to pay back her restitution...lazy f*ck

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/01/...on-to-detroit/

"From the Bottom Up" is just another tacky Atlanta based reality show. As someone else already said I just hope she uses the money she makes on the show to pay her restitution. If she's trying to clean up her image why would she go on a show with three other convicted felons?

A quite from the show from Beatty to her ex.

"For me , I know I've said I'm sorry to you a million times, but I never said 'thank you.' I've never taken a moment just to tell you 'thank you' , for one, standing in your manhood. To be a black man already is tough enough, but to have stood through what you stood through and you didn’t say 'get away from me."

"I needed to show the world what forgiveness looks like, what strength looks like and what a strong black man looks like."

What does black or white have to do with anything? She flaunted her position in the CofD, used it for her own gain and rubbed Lou's nose in her affair. What a piece of work she is.
    Last edited by cla1945; February-17-16 at 01:20 PM.

Other than the fact that she still owes restitution, I give ZERO cares to her life, what she's doing, or what she has to say.

I'd rather watch a documentary on how special rubber treads were developed for winter tires one snowy night than this show. No thank you!
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-18-16 at 12:25 AM.

Too bad she's never said she was sorry to the people of Detroit. I'll be watching some paint dry instead of this show.

In another interview she said she hopes Kwame gets a new trial and gets out of prison. Maybe she hopes for them to get back together. Then he can get re-elected and she can remind people of who the Fcuk she is. Loser in every way.

This reprobate needs to just go away and live her life out of the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I'd rather watch a documentary on how special rubber treads were developed for winter tires one snowy night than this show. No thank you!

In case it snows soon and you need something to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaIfx_IV0vU

Wow, there seems to be a little anger here.

I hope her all the best. I hope she can get a good job, and among other things pay her restitution, and just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by cla1945 View Post
    A quote from the show from Beatty to her ex.

"For me , I know I've said I'm sorry to you a million times, but I never said 'thank you.' I've never taken a moment just to tell you 'thank you' , for one, standing in your manhood. To be a black man already is tough enough, but to have stood through what you stood through and you didn’t say 'get away from me."

"I needed to show the world what forgiveness looks like, what strength looks like and what a strong black man looks like."

What does black or white have to do with anything? She flaunted her position in the CofD, used it for her own gain and rubbed Lou's nose in her affair. What a piece of work she is.
    Some black people have chosen to use their race as a tool -- and an excuse. I would rather not celebrate people who use their race to manipulate. She could be a role model.

IMO, strong black men don't cheat on their wives, abuse their position, and the citizen's trust. Strong men of all races act responsibly, and become examples by their actions. Kwame is far from a 'strong black man'. Beatty by these quotes shows that she's remains weak woman.
    Last edited by Wesley Mouch; February-18-16 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Some black people have chosen to use their race as a tool -- and an excuse. I would rather not celebrate people who use their race to manipulate. She could be a role model.

IMO, strong black men don't cheat on their wives, abuse their position, and the citizen's trust. Strong men of all races act responsibly, and become examples by their actions. Kwame is far from a 'strong black man'. Beatty by these quotes shows that she's remains weak woman.
    She cheated on her husband and now she's saying she's a strong black man? I really don't get her thinking. First off, I don't think a woman should be telling a man how a man is supposed to be and this goes for men telling women how to act as well.

So her idea of a strong black man is being some cuckhold? I think not.

And yes her using race has no part in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gencinjay View Post
    She'll be appearing on the Steve Harvey show as a cast member of a reality tv show about powerful women who have fallen from grace.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...rvey/80450728/
    Anything from Steve Harvey is pandering to the max.

So when we're done watching we come away from this with what? It's all just more JUSTIFICATION - bold faced with cameras rolling and what not.

The same justification which fueled why 'she', 'HE' and the whole barrel did what they did, to the level they did - until finally STOPPED!

Strong delusions going forth here.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-25-16 at 01:04 PM.

Hah!! We can relate to the need for snow traction today!

Quote Originally Posted by pocketchange View Post
    In case it snows soon and you need something to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaIfx_IV0vU

And speaking of Beatty coming back to the public eye, she's going to be on the radio [[910 AM). Also Karen Dumas will be on the station. I don't know what to think about this cause it seems like it's Kilpatrick's people returning.

http://www.michiguide.com/13664/

^^^ Worse. The 'justification' is returning. And the resultant mindset therein.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-25-16 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Pete View Post
    And speaking of Beatty coming back to the public eye, she's going to be on the radio [[910 AM). Also Karen Dumas will be on the station. I don't know what to think about this cause it seems like it's Kilpatrick's people returning.

http://www.michiguide.com/13664/
    They can only return if the public wants them. And if they do, they deserve them.

But don't worry, there are other cities elsewhere without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    They can only return if the public wants them. And if they do, they deserve them.

But don't worry, there are other cities elsewhere without them.
    True, 'cause I'm not about to give her or the station she's on the time of day. It seems like there's going to be no impartial points of view on that station