Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Can't find this product ......please help!

A couple of years ago, or maybe a little longer, I regularly purchased foil pouches of cooked ground beef at WalMart. They no longer carry it. I think it was made by Hormel, but don't remember for sure. It was great to just be able to open the package and dump the meat into a sauce or heat it up and add taco seasoning, etc. I even have been guilty of opening a pouch, adding a little salt and ketchup and eating it right from the package. I think it was about 12 ounces per package. Does anyone know where I can buy this, or something similar? It really is handy when camping, since it needs no refrigeration.

I found info about the product by Jack-Links of Minong, WI, but nothing about where, other than Wal-Mart, to buy it.

Wal-Mart.com seems to show only the jerky products, no ground beef.

http://tinyurl.com/nv723r

Have you asked your store manager what happened?

Here is Jack Link's website with a contact us page so you can ask them about it:

http://www.jacklinks.com/home/products.aspx
    Last edited by gazhekwe; August-11-09 at 09:08 PM.

I went to the Jack Link's website but couldn't find the ground beef. The "Our Shop" link wouldn't work. It wasn't listed under "other products", so I'm not sure where you found it.

I'll keep looking. Thanks!
    Last edited by grumpyoldlady; August-11-09 at 11:42 PM.

It isn't there. You need to contact them to ask about it. See the contact us link at the top of the home page.

To see the Shop page, delete one of the duplicate /home/ things at the end of the address.
    Last edited by gazhekwe; August-12-09 at 08:46 AM.