Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit/Flint: The Pols Are Coming To Debate

http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...roit/79897058/

GOP at the Fox and the Dems are not following the $, but the bad water:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...roit/79897058/

I would be interested in attending both events, but don't know how I'd get tickets -- or even if tickets are for the little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    I would be interested in attending both events, but don't know how I'd get tickets -- or even if tickets are for the little man.
    You probably have to be a registered, dues paying member of either of the parties to get tickets.

Downtown will be jammed with extra law enforcement on the 3rd for that event.

Tickets are pretty nearly impossible for those who are not big contributors. Didn't Trump say his supporters got 20 tickets for their last debate.

Locals certainly can go to the Fox and cheer or boo the candidates when they enter. I assume posters here know where the 'stars' enter the Fox [[probably not the front door. Lol).

BTW, for those into intrigue and the like, it should be interesting if the governor is in that audience...
    Last edited by emu steve; February-08-16 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emu steve View Post
    Tickets are pretty nearly impossible for those who are not big contributors. Didn't Trump say his supporters got 20 tickets for their last debate.
    Ah yes, Donald, a man of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by emu steve View Post
    BTW, for those into intrigue and the like, it should be interesting if the governor is in that audience...
    The governor would end up attracting a lot of attention away from the candidates. My guess is the RNC will invite him to go into hiding in Lansing until everyone leaves.

Default Bailed out GM donates $50,000 after $9.7 Billion in profits last year

And I thought it was the pipes that were leaching lead? Nice commie paper though.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...tion/80047788/

I will be outside the Fox with my homemade Republicans For Bernie sign.

Anyone want to join me?