View Poll Results: Which one are you?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd focus on the menu items I love

6 100.00%
  • I'd complain about the menu items I hate

0 0%

Default Pt. IV: Which would you rather?

Curious question I was pondering one day. I was wondering how many people, if you were sitting in one of your favorite restaurants, and you were staring at the menu, would you focus on the menu items you love or the ones you hate? Some people would look forward to ordering a dish that they would find absolutely scrumptious and others would complain about the items on the menu they don't find appetizing.

Which one are you?

Interesting poll. It has some Seinfeld-esque slant of philosophy to it.

There are far too many foods I can't eat versus ones I can. I've learned to have to tune out so much of the "rough" and zero in on the rare "diamonds" my diet can allow. It's that way when I grocery shop and when I dine out. I just focus on what little I can [[while it's available).

Yeah, I suppose you could say it is some Seinfeld-esque philosophy.

I work with a couple old cranky individuals that I've noticed would much rather complain about what they don't like than to enjoy what they do like. Everyone is going to gripe about what they don't like, including me, it's natural that we can't avoid all the unpleasantness of life. However, to only dwell on what makes us miserable and to fail to ever give any acknowledgement to what brings us pleasure is bizarre to me.