Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default DAC near perfect

"The Detroit Athletic Club in downtown Detroit has received the Emerald Club of the World award from BoardRoom magazine, the official trade publication of the Association of Private Club Directors.

The DAC received a near perfect 9.76 score on a 10-point scale for its membership experience, which includes a combination of its service, facilities, quality of staff, and management."

http://www.dbusiness.com/daily-news/Annual-2016/Detroit-Athletic-Club-Named-Among-Worlds-Best-Private-Clubs/

Good for them! It's a beautiful facility and the new "sports bar" on top has amazing views!

Though I was there earlier last month and down this hallway there's amazing Detroit art work I wish the entire public could see. Cool paintings of old Detroit. I took pictures of my favorite so I could remember them.

Something that always bugs me when I'm sitting in Comerica Park is a couple of the windows that appear to be cemented over. Throws off the whole symmetry. Does anyone know how this came to be and why they've been left that way?