Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Anyone stay in the new Corktown Hotel rooms?

Looking for a night out in Corktown. I saw on the Corktown Inn website you can stay in one of their newly renovated rooms. The reviews are still dicey about the hotel but I figured if the new rooms were nice I could tolerate it. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by adamjab19 View Post
    Looking for a night out in Corktown. I saw on the Corktown Inn website you can stay in one of their newly renovated rooms. The reviews are still dicey about the hotel but I figured if the new rooms were nice I could tolerate it. Thanks in advance!
    I stayed in the OLD Corktown hotel, which was not the best experience. Go to Yelp for more reviews.
    I'm glad they're finally going to rehab the place. It's got a good location. Relatively safe. I would stay again after the fix-up.

What's the room price?

There are 23 reviews on www.yelp.com. The most recent 11/15/2015. Average score 2.5 stars.

Other than tonight, this time of yr. there are great deals downtown on Priceline Express deals. I just got the Book Caddy for 106.00 per night in January.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    Other than tonight, this time of yr. there are great deals downtown on Priceline Express deals. I just got the Book Caddy for 106.00 per night in January.

A hunnerd bucks to sleep in the back seat of a luxury car seems pretty steep to me.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    A hunnerd bucks to sleep in the back seat of a luxury car seems pretty steep to me.
    Had to read it twice, slow children. Happy New Year, eh?