Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Posse Comitatus Defended?

Or merely a power grab...either way, good to see a few in government still fighting for home rule.

But this proves the military expects things to start happening in our cities.

They really, really want to test the Active Denial System.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

For those sleeping in class a few months back...

Oh, Gannon, are you refering to the Great Refer Conspiracy of '07? The one where the black helicopters had replaced the pot supply with harder drugs in the hope that drug addicts would riot therby giving the green light for the portable mircowave weapon?

Or am I confusing my Conspiracies?

Sorry, it's tough keeping them all straight inside this hemp cloud.

ccbatson Guest

Another great screenplay in the making Gannon [[I am serious).

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Another great screenplay in the making Gannon [[I am serious).

Yeah, and John Bolton can be the cowboy with his finger on the raygun button.

Gotta love the criminally fascist John Bolton- the unconfirmed, Accidental Ambassador with a Wilfred Brimley fetish.

ccbatson Guest

So you are going to develop it?

Gnome,

At least you've been trying to keep up.

If only you allowed that considerable mind of yours to be drawn into a more alpha brainwave state...heh...then you'd understand more fully.

Back when that Air Force General on the Joint Chiefs of Staff was quoted with the strong inference that they needed to study this weapon on our shores ON CIVILIANS, where they would be able to limit press coverage [[saying in effect that they DID have control over American press that they did NOT enjoy with international organizations)...I remember starting a long thread on the subject.

That was on September 10th of 2006, the article was in CNN.com and MSNBC.com...the last remaining hint of it being real existed on the MSNBC archive, but I haven't checked recently. It was wiped from the CNN.com website and the Internet Archives. Some residue still exists in the blogosphere, I wasn't the only one to notice.

General's name was Wynne...

Regardless...I've been watching ever since...waiting for this deployment.

Funny how the very defense I imagined during that thread is now specifically mentioned in Wikipedia...nobody has 'corrected' it yet. Faraday-shield-atcha!

The strength increases in at least street-level female hemp have been curious.

At least two distinct variances in five or so years...maybe three. I don't take notes on that stuff.

If anything, it will serve to keep the population at bay UNTIL 'they' want us to riot, then the withdrawls from whatever they're putting in the weed will whiplash them into a frenzy.

I'd say US, but I'm weaning myself off cheap foreign hemp. After this past weekend's very helpful Medicinal Marijuana trade show, I'm all about supporting the local economy!

Grow what you blow.

Keep me posted on that conspiracy. oh, adjust the tin-foil to the northeast ... the aurora boriallis is strong this year providing a full fire-hose of conspiratorial information.

When I turned in, I learned that Lorax and CC are the same person, that DowntownDiva was Hot -F- Detroit troll named McCracken.

That's what happens with that govenment-grown weed, Gnome.

Watch that stuff, it's POTENT! Three full orders of magnitude stronger than that doctored Mexican stuff...at least.

ccbatson Guest

Maybe this stuff is making some people paranoid.

OR...maybe some of us know when it is a joke.

You might need a hit or two yourself, Cc. Yeah, I know, nothing untoward enters your divinity. I remember. Your loss, this lifetime. You must've been a Rasta in the last one.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    OR...maybe some of us know when it is a joke.

You might need a hit or two yourself, Cc. Yeah, I know, nothing untoward enters your divinity. I remember. Your loss, this lifetime. You must've been a Rasta in the last one.
    Was that Rasta, or Hosta?

CC seems more like a potted plant, if you get my drift, man.

LOL, what a way to start the day...the espresso JUST hit when I read your words!

Cheers, I owe you a drink.

ccbatson Guest

Aren't you hippies supposed to call me a "square" at about this time?

Lorax Guest

Aren't you hippies supposed to call me a "square" at about this time?
    A square bat in a round hole?

Hey, being such a Rand devotee Livertarian, maybe you'd like a toke?

ccbatson Guest

Rand was very much opposed to libertarian positions on the vital role of government in arbitrating just trade, as well as on issues of foreign affairs and protectionism BTW. Libertarians identify with Rand on everything but these very important concepts

They MAY indeed co-incidentally be in agreement with her on some things, Cc, but I hardly imagine any Libertarian identifying with your heroine willingly.

So, how is the remedial speed reading going? Perhaps you should start with the dictionary.

ccbatson Guest

It is you who needs to research libertarianism and objectivism to learn who courted whom [[it was the Libertarians courting Rand, and she snubbed them for the reasons I mentioned above).

Gordon Wendell Kahl [[1920 - June 3, 1983) is best known for his involvement in two fatal shootouts with law enforcement officers in the United States in 1983.[1]

Raised on a North Dakota farm[2], Kahl was a highly decorated turret gunner during World War II.[3] After the war, "he had a 400-acre [[1.6 km2) farm near Heaton, Wells County, North Dakota[4], [but] bounced around the Texas oilfields in later life as a mechanic and general worker."[5]

In 1967, Kahl wrote a letter to the Internal Revenue Service[citation needed] stating that he would no longer pay taxes to the, in his words, "Synagogue of Satan under the 2nd plank of the Communist Manifesto." During the 1970s, Kahl organized the first Texas chapter of the Posse Comitatus, although he later left the group and was not a member at the time of the 1983 shootouts. In 1976 he appeared on a Texas television program stating that the income tax was illegal and encouraging others not to pay their income taxes.[citation needed] A 1991 movie based on these events was called In the Line of Duty: Manhunt in the Dakotas, starring actor Rod Steiger.[6][7] The events also inspired the making of the documentary film Death & Taxes, which was released in 1993.[8]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Kahl

It is you who needs to research libertarianism and objectivism to learn who courted whom [[it was the Libertarians courting Rand, and she snubbed them for the reasons I mentioned above).

Ah, but you SAID it as if every libertarian ascribed to every breath your fairy-goddess ever held before exhaling...today.

Certainly there's been some evolving or adapting since...especially once those Randy followers of hers became a group on their way to possibly being a movement...let alone a school of thought...or if following the standard mere human nature trajectory...a cult.

I was merely defending those whose throats were being crammed with their ancestor's words...when I simply thought all were their own. Either way, I had to stand up...

...cheers [[look at the time, I've gotta get some sleep!)

And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a
    study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm
    singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar
    situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a
    situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into
    the shrink wherever you are ,just walk in say "Shrink, You can get
    anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.". And walk out. You know, if
    one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
    they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
    they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.
    And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
    singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
    organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
    fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
    walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is , the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and
    all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the
    guitar.
    ...and this is how it begins...

http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml
    Last edited by jams; August-15-09 at 07:43 PM. Reason: for legal reasons

ccbatson Guest

"As if" Gannon...you assume too much.

Your very abuse of rhetoric leaves me little choice, Cc.

[[thanks, Jams, I knew somebody would pick up on that...)

ccbatson Guest

Ignorance is no excuse Gannon. However, a silver lining comes to the surface, next time you will know better than to assume.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast