Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Detroit ‘family man’ planted bombs to defend marijuana plants

Who says we didn't learn anything from the Iraq occupation?

"A Detroit man is facing charges for building makeshift landmines to protect his marijuana growing operation. Joshua Ragland, 25, was indicted on Tuesday for manufacturing and possessing destructive devices.

The charges stem from a September incident involving an unidentified 29-year-old man who cut across a vacant lot next to Ragland’s and accidentally triggered a bomb. The victim was hospitalized but not seriously injured."

full article here >>

Are you sure it was the Iraqis and not the Viet Cong, or the Nazis, or the Japanese?

At the extreme level, he sounds like someone who really wanted to protect his investment from the 'take' crowd!

I have RT bookmarked as well. Alternative news sites are a must when our MSM is so dominated by special interests.

Absolutely. The mainstream is sadly often just the highlights, reconfigured for proper digestion for prescribe outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Absolutely. The mainstream is sadly often just the highlights, reconfigured for proper digestion for prescribe outcomes.
    RT.com? Seriously?

You guys realize RT is Russia Today, in other words PFP: propaganda from Putin.

Yeah, I criticize the mainstream media, and the lamestream local news like that which you get in Detroit. Just check my past posts. But c'mon, really?

Take it with some heavy bricks of salt, at least!

No, not necessarily RT.com. I get you on that. But many alternative and city oriented sites like this one. Yes! Hah! And sometimes it is advantageous to know what the so-called adversaries are talking about!
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-21-15 at 06:24 AM.