Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Crime Watch Warning [[John R & 8 Mile Area)

My colleague at work is warning everyone. A girl that he had seen around when going to the convenience store told him she was homeless and needed a place to stay for awhile until her dad could send her some money. He is naive and has a good heart, and his wife recently passed away, so he said OK. In the middle of the night, she left with his wallet and credit cards. When he reported it to the police, they said that they knew who she was. Therefore, do NOT offer any assistance to Adrianne Michelle Jones [[Michigan Offender Number 965533), 28 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, 5'8", 118lbs, scars on both right and left arms, Baby Phat tattoo on lower right stomach. She is wanted by Oakland County for being an Absconder from Probation. If you see her, please call 1-800-SPEAK-UP. Be safe.

Ok we will keep a look out for this thief. She will not get too far.

Wow! He let her stay with him? I would NOT have done that. Things could have bowed far, FAR worse. Sometimes these scammers will be working with another party and they both try to roll you or worse.

Sadly you cannot trust strangers as you once could. And some seek an easy mark to ply their 'story'...
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-18-15 at 01:31 PM.

My condolences to your friend. You try to do the right thing and you end up getting the wrong end of the stick.

Sorry that happened to your coworker, but that is really naive! I'd NEVER let a stranger i just met, claiming to be homeless, stay in my home.

This is nothing new. We get all types of wierdos and nonsense in these parts, better known as " The Decoy area."

Yeah, the bed bug factor alone would deter me from such a venture. NO. Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mind field View Post
    Sorry that happened to your coworker, but that is really naive! I'd NEVER let a stranger i just met, claiming to be homeless, stay in my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yeah, the bed bug factor alone would deter me from such a venture. NO. Absolutely not.
    But Zacha I really need a place to stay. I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a place to stay tonight.

Anytime for you Crumbled, anytime! ------

google her and you will come up with her mugshot from Florida, she is wanted there as well. Drugs are bad, girl looks awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Wow! He let her stay with him? I would NOT have done that. Things could have bowed far, FAR worse. Sometimes these scammers will be working with another party and they both try to roll you or worse.

Sadly you cannot trust strangers as you once could. And some seek an easy mark to ply their 'story'...
    You never could. The good ol' days were miserable. See Dickens and others.

Quote Originally Posted by night-timer View Post
    WOW, She must have a good line of bullshit. What was the OP's friend thinking?

Well that's a point, I did not allow strangers in my car or property before!

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    You never could. The good ol' days were miserable. See Dickens and others.

Total dope fiend look, vibe and countenance! The OP friend faired well considering.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    WOW, She must have a good line of bullshit. What was the OP's friend thinking?
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-26-15 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    This is nothing new. We get all types of wierdos and nonsense in these parts, better known as " The Decoy area."
    Are the signs there anymore? I drive by there several times a week and haven't noticed if the

"Warning. Decoy Area"

signs are even there anymore.

Like another acquaintance whose husband would get off the bus at Palmer Park and walk to Ferndale......then one day was arrested for loitering, wondering why he got arrested.

I thought we were sending all our trash to Florida. They are coming back???

Quote Originally Posted by Lombaowski View Post
    I thought we were sending all our trash to Florida. They are coming back???
    Yes, unfortunately, this piece of white trailer park trash came back to haunt the good people of Michigan. The records of the State of Florida indicated that she was a drifter and homeless at no known address, "general delivery", down there as well, undoubtedly preying on helpless naive older gentlemen like my friend.

[QUOTE=Hamtragedy;495878]Are the signs there anymore? I drive by there several times a week and haven't noticed if the

"Warning. Decoy Area"

signs are even there anymore.

Ya it's been many years since I recall last seeing those signs

Quote Originally Posted by night-timer View Post

Who needs a warning to not let this person just stay with them? OP might want to remind their friend that it is highly unlikely that Nigerian princes will be emailing them.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    Who needs a warning to not let this person just stay with them? OP might want to remind their friend that it is highly unlikely that Nigerian princes will be emailing them.
    Are you suggesting I've lost my $2500 "transfer fee" and won't be seeing the $3 mil inheritance a distant relative left me?

Default Not Enough Liquor In The World For This One

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    Oh hell no, must of had a bad night when that pic was taken

Night and day I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by SDCC View Post
    Oh hell no, must of had a bad night when that pic was taken

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    Are the signs there anymore?
    No, they came down recently actually. The decoy operations are still in full swing, especially when big events are being hosted in the city.

Lately, Detroit's dope prostitutes have been overdosing on fentanyl laced heroin. The crack addled ones in this area are so prevalent that the neighbors are aware of them on a first name basis. Their johns have no qualms about parking right in front of your house in broad daylight to get served as your kids are playing in the yard. Residents walk up to their cars and semis to demand their departure only to watch them speed up the street to another curb and 5 minutes later out pops [insert prostitute name here]. The women are so desperate that they sleep in the abandoned garages and burned out shells.

The concentration of surrounding booby bars are a contributing factor, with the guys getting drunk and worked up looking for some cheap action. Instead of losing some of those we get to wish the nice people at the local dispensary farewell as it is located within 1000 feet of the fukin bullshit known as "The King of Diamonds."

It's been this way in this area going on 50 years. The dope addict woman you guys are talking about probably won't last the winter if she stays here and doesn't get locked up for a very long time.
    Last edited by detroitsgwenivere; December-29-15 at 01:57 AM.

I can't help but notice that most of the booby bars are always in Detroit on the edges closest to the suburbs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast