Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default WDIV, Click on Detroit, Big Change....

Opened up the browser went to the site and bam!

The web site has entered the mobile era.

I don't particularly like this kind of format on the notebook.

Does look very professional though.

Can't find comments....

I guess one needs to download the app,Itunes or Google Play,everybody wants us to switch to mobile but yet they cannot keep up with the technology to do it.

A fresher, newer page on which to make the stupidest of grammar and spelling mistakes and posting stories that make no sense or with little information as to wonder, "why was this even posted?"

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    A fresher, newer page on which to make the stupidest of grammar and spelling mistakes and posting stories that make no sense or with little information as to wonder, "why was this even posted?"
    +5........

Rough crowd....

"Can't find comments...."
    That is a plus, for reasons mentioned by dtowncitylover.

They have gone to a responsive design meaning the web page collapses to the screen size of the device being used. 3 columns large screen, 2 for pad, 1 for phone. If you are on a laptop or larger and you resize your browser making it narrower and narrower you will see the realignments as breakpoints are reached.

It can make for better readability but at the cost of aesthetics and ease of site navigation.

Some eh, news sites are removing their comment options. Along with the trolls that were common to such sometimes you actually got the real news of the story via the comment sections!------

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    "Can't find comments...."
    That is a plus, for reasons mentioned by dtowncitylover.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Some eh, news sites are removing their comment options. Along with the trolls that were common to such sometimes you actually got the real news of the story via the comment sections!------

I have never signed into any of these comment sections anywhere.

But the entertainment value was there because stupidity has no boundaries.

I have found comedy in the ridiculous, absurd and political incorrectness of which Click on Detroit excelled at.

But there are some sights where the comments section does exactly what Zacha said.

As always use your bullshit filter.

Believe none of what you hear or read and half of what you see.

When it comes to the web take nothing personal. Too many idiots out there.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; December-11-15 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    DTown has noticed the same thing that I have. The quality of editing for WDIV online is embarrassing. Makes me think there is probably nepotism there that put someone highly unqualified in a job they shouldn't have.

Yu meen yu gota lern to spel and hav good gromer to work at WDIV ??

Quote Originally Posted by lpg View Post
    Yu meen yu gota lern to spel and hav good gromer to work at WDIV ??
    Nope, you only need to know someone!