Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    :-P

It was no longer used and a group of citizens went through great effort to create something amazing and great. I love the Paint Creek trail. I can hardly wait until the Dequindre Cut gets extended further so that folks in Detroit can have more rails-to-trails as well.
    I liked it better pre-1963 when I could board the Beeline in Rochester and ride in comfort up to my Aunt's place in Midland. I loved riding on that little Budd RDC-3 on the New York Central [[Michigan Central). Now, not only is the train gone, the tracks are gone and given over to a bunch on barbarians in Spandex.

Quote Originally Posted by 08cowwife View Post
    We are a family of 6 wanting to relocate to the Detroit area from Idaho. We should be moving around January/February. We want to buy a home. Our children are older 19,14 and 11. Honestly we know little to nothing about Detroit. My husband and I both have incomes that don't depend on where we live. I'm from a larger city and want to move back to one [[we've been living in the middle of nowhere for 11yrs ). Any pointers and advice would be GREAT!!!!!
    Read' White Girl Bleed A Lot' and Dont Make The Black Kids Angry' By Colin Flaherty, an investigative journalist whom helped free a black man wrongly convicted of killing a white woman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3