Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default A Hearty Thanx.....

To all the veterans who gave of themselves so we can sit here, post our opinions, and not disapear in the middle of the night.

Agreed. Thanks, vets, for all you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    To all the veterans who gave of themselves so we can sit here, post our opinions, and not disapear in the middle of the night.
    Perfectly stated in just a few words Tonk.

Thank you to all the Veterans of America.

But also thank you Detroit and Michigan for your support through the decades in providing the tools and innovation that helped more of us safely return home to our families.

Was anyone wished a Happy Vet's Day yesterday without even being a Vet? I had about 5 people make that salutation and I've never served, so I told them I would pass the thanks on to actual Vets. So, THANK YOU Veterans and your families for your sacrifices.