Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Tripp Tripping on Hillary? Says She must never be Pres...

Wow! The details of all of this are something to recall.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Hillary must NEVER become President', says the woman who exposed Bill's affair with Monica. Former Clinton West Wing assistant Linda Tripp says Democratic contender is a liar who treats the public with contempt

She describes Hillary as the true 'ruler' of the White House through her husband's administration; tells how she watched Hillary 'blatantly lie' to the American people; describes her as utterly 'ruthless' in her pursuit of power; and voices her belief that Hillary must never gain the presidency - the position that has always been her goal and to which she has always believed herself entitled.

According to Tripp: 'In her mind she would be part of a coronation instead of an election.'

'This has been planned for so many years. I remember one of the quotes in my first week in the Oval Office which was the week after Clinton's first inauguration.

'Everybody had this little mantra, 'Eight years for Bill. Eight years for Hill.' And when I asked a senior person, 'What does that mean?' He said, 'Well eight years for his administration and eight years for hers.
    'So this is a runaway train. Nobody is going to stop it.'

Tripp explained: 'I think the most compelling thing about Hillary is that she will stop at nothing to achieve her end and that she views the public as plebeians easily seduced into believing her point of view.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3quDKwwT7
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-08-15 at 09:05 PM.