Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Spring Forward, Fall Back

Set your clocks back an hour tonight, officially at 2AM Sunday morning.

Last edited by Jimaz; October-31-15 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Set your clocks back an hour tonight, officially at 2AM Sunday morning.

WOW, Staying up that late really tires me out.....

^ Funny. They say Arizona doesn't follow DST [[which is mostly true) but check out all the quirky exceptions on the Navajo & Hopi reservations in this video: Daylight Saving Time Explained.

Shoot. I forgot to change the clocks in the cars.

My van was still on EST, never went to EDT, FINALLY it is right. Now to stop adjusting in my head.

They could drop DST for all I care. What's interesting is living in Michigan, as I did, we were on the western edge of the time zone. It was twilight an hour before midnight up north. But now I live in Las Vegas, which is on the eastern edge of the time zone. It gets dark at 8:00 p.m. on June 21; the longest daylight of the year. Interesting. Anyway, since I'm old, who really GAF.