Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Six Americans Have Been Shot By Their Dogs

But did their owners return fire?

It's time to disarm dogs and vice presidents.

Why do people keep buying dogs? All they do is eat, crap, bark, and shoot people. We need stricter dog laws to keep them from stepping on guns. You have to wonder what color the shooters were; were they white, black or spotted, and did they all lick the people after they shot them?

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Why do people keep buying dogs? All they do is eat, crap, bark, and shoot people. We need stricter dog laws to keep them from stepping on guns. You have to wonder what color the shooters were; were they white, black or spotted, and did they all lick the people after they shot them?
    I've always been an advocate for stronger dog laws, background checks, and @ least a two week waiting period before purchasing a dog. On the other hand, if dogs are outlawed, outlaws will have dogs.

Rin Tin Tin becomes Rat-tat-tat
    http://s22.photobucket.com/user/jenn...0s117.png.html
    Good Grief!

Apologies, I was being unfair to dogs in #3. They have many more accomplishments like humping legs, sticking their nose in your crotch, licking their balls [[and yours given the opportunity), scratching, never washing for life, drooling, jumping up everybody, running for no reason, chasing everything that moves [[particularly cars and squirrels), and so on. They are quite an active pet when you think about it so shooting would fit in naturally with their active lifestyle. If you don't want to interact with them or get shot by them never look 'em in the eye.
    Last edited by coracle; November-04-15 at 09:04 AM.

Oops- Toonces the Sharpshooting Cathttp://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/03...m-handgun.html

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Apologies, I was being unfair to dogs in #3. They have many more accomplishments like humping legs, sticking their nose in your crotch, licking their balls [[and yours given the opportunity), scratching, never washing for life, drooling, jumping up everybody, running for no reason, chasing everything that moves [[particularly cars and squirrels), and so on. They are quite an active pet when you think about it so shooting would fit in naturally with their active lifestyle. If you don't want to interact with them or get shot by them never look 'em in the eye.
    I agree. I just hand over my Milk Bone and anything else they want, and never look up.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I agree. I just hand over my Milk Bone and anything else they want, and never look up.
    I saw a Poll recently on dogs. It reckoned that one in every three dogs smelled as bad as the other two.

Now it's up to seven. Another dog shooting innocent pizza delivery guys.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/30674236/d...a-delivery-man

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    Now it's up to seven. Another dog shooting innocent pizza delivery guys.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/30674236/d...a-delivery-man
    "The incident happened Friday in the 500 block of Rambo Ln. in Toledo."

My guess is the majority of these are just "MY dog ate my homework" stories. Easy to save face by making up some tale of how your dog knocked over your gun instead of admitting that you did something stupid.

I wonder if Trump is going to continue letting dogs into this Country?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I wonder if Trump is going to continue letting dogs into this Country?
    That would be so unfair to dogs who have had firearms safety training.