Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default It's starting to leak out.....

A sample of what some of us might be in for when Obama's 10,000, 100,000, 200,000, and counting; Syrian "refugees" are redirected here instead of Africa.....
    http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/10/do...ests-no-media/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhI0Xqv5Rc

The children show more sense then their adult counterparts.

The are lots of videos and the one common aspect is you do not see any refugees helping distribute food and water with the volunteers,it is like it is their duty to serve them.

So I guess we have our answer to the FEMA camps set up here in the states,they had to have known what was coming down the road a few years ahead,either they will be used to contain refugees through the process or detain those who oppose the refugees and give them a place to rethink their views.

News that our politicians and media are hiding from Americans.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-control.html

Be warned; this spearhead of a few million Muslims leaving countries as "refugees" are RAMPAGING through many safe countries before they reach their chosen destinations Germany, England, America not because they are seeking freedom or safety but because they want your money, your houses; your lives; and they are the vanguard of many many millions that are coming. They will just walk across Europe and be invited to America by stupid politicians that can't say NO.[[and they definitely don't want no FEMA camps)
    Last edited by coracle; October-22-15 at 09:08 AM.

We can assume this is an exception http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-s-boring.html but let's face it with our politicians it could happen to you if they put one of Richard's FEMA camps in your yard. The UN reports that only 38% are Syrian refugees; the Germans are reporting that 2% are. [[that's 2%)

Another BS fake news story, notable only for having a gullible German TV newsreader read it on TV

The Tsarnaev family were admitted as refugees. Russia's repeated warnings in 2011 were ignored. Russia tried. Now Obama is refusing to share intelligence information with Russia about IS locations in Syria. If refugees raised in the US explode bombs at the Boston Marathon, then why is it so unbelievable that newly arrived refugees would act out in a German hospital?

Hah! Stranger things have occurred on the globe and reported on and will be... recall from Men in Black:

Kay pulls up to a newsstand and buys a pile of supermarket tabloids

Jay: THESE are the hot sheets?

Kay: Best investigative reporting on the planet. But go ahead, read the New York Times if you want. They get lucky sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    We can assume this is an exception http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-s-boring.html but let's face it with our politicians it could happen to you if they put one of Richard's FEMA camps in your yard. The UN reports that only 38% are Syrian refugees; the Germans are reporting that 2% are. [[that's 2%)
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-08-15 at 08:35 AM.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-30-years-old/
    Don't worry; HE said ISIS is "contained"; so we have nothing to worry about except Black Lies Matter.
    Last edited by coracle; November-14-15 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-30-years-old/
    Don't worry; HE said ISIS is "contained"; so we have nothing to worry about except Black Lies Matter.
    I guess that last statement cements your image as a racist as well as a xenophobe. Therefore a Republican. Supporting Trump?

Sigh.... Racists and xenophobes exist, yes. But, when are we going to step out or manage to crawl out of the box of bestowing repubs ownership of concern about ISIS? Really? Muslims are decrying the atrocities and murders upon their people from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria [[ISIS) and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant [[ISIL). I'll take their word [[world Muslims) on that, in addition to what's visible on the world stage - beyond partisan lenses! I don't need a repub or 'winger' to codify what is obvious. Even liberal senator Dianne Fienstein has stated the U.S. needs to boost efforts in Syria, Iraq.

Regarding Trump: Forget about it. Carson too! They're toast and actually Trump is a welcome edition ensuring the win of Hillary Rodham Clinton! You couldn't ask for better shannigans. Carson running was always a distraction. No way was he ever going to win, even before his seam-bursting baggage was revealed. Further distracting, Trump spends an hour yammering away about the flaws of Carson. But notice Trump said little about his opponent Clinton or what he'd about current admin policies?

I often feel the whole 2016 election [[and illusion of voter choice therein) farce would almost be laughable were not so much at stake.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-15-15 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Sigh.... Racists and xenophobes exist, yes. But, when are we going to step out or manage to crawl out of the box of the repubs owning every concern about ISIS? Really? Muslims are decrying the atrocities and murders upon their people from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria [[ISIS) and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant [[ISIL). I'll take their word [[world Muslims) on that, in addition to what's visible on the world stage - beyond partisan lenses! I don't need a repub or 'winger' to codify what is obvious. Even liberal senator Dianne Fienstein has stated the U.S. needs to boost efforts in Syria, Iraq.

Regarding Trump: Forget about it, Carson too! Their both toast and actually Trump is a welcome edition ensuring the win of Hillary Rodham Clinton. You could almost not ask for better shannigans. Carson running was always a distraction. No way was he ever going to win, even before his seam-bursting baggage was revealed. Further distracting, Trump spends an hour yammering away about the flaws of Carson. But notice Trump said little about his opponent Clinton or even Sanders during his rant?

I often feel the whole 2016 election [[and illusion of choice therein) farce would almost be laughable where not so much at stake.
    I agree..I'll go out on a limb and guess that Hillary will run and perhaps win with Sanders as VP.

^^^ Yeah, Carson best step down while he retains a shred of dignity and some money in his checking account!! Hah! He knew he had a closet bursting full of skeletons and no way to manage or 'buffer' them as others do. And his money is no where as long as Trumps.

Ben Carson, needs to think about the strain on his family, and the legacy onward of his astounding medical accomplishments, etc. Resuming his life beyond this political mess.

Trump will arise from this fine even with a Clinton win.

He'll be forgiven, and anointed for pulling it all together -- resuming his place at the fancy events, royal enclosures and what-not of the winning party elite. No harm, no foul perhaps.

But even Trumps has to consider how his businesses and interests will fair onward, as the countries policies regarding trade and commerce continue the road they're on?
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-15-15 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    I guess that last statement cements your image as a racist as well as a xenophobe. Therefore a Republican. Supporting Trump?
    I DEFINITELY support TRUMP; but you're wrong on all the others. I've never mixed cement, raced, played the xenophone or been a member of the Republican Party. What excuses do you have for all your inferred prejudices?
    Last edited by coracle; November-16-15 at 09:04 AM.

I'm not an FDR fan but even FDR had the sense to make immigration from Germany and Japan extremely difficult after 2,500 Americans were killed at Pearl Harbor. It wasn't that most Germans or Japanese were not good people. There was just no way to differentiate the majority of good Germans and Japanese from the ones with ill intent or spies and saboteurs their governments wanted to sneak in under the refugee umbrella. Today we are again friends with the Germans and Japanese people and their governments. Their citizens can come and go from our country. Why is it "racist" to follow the path of FDR in that matter today?

After 2,996 were killed in 9/11, some 20,000 incidents of Islamic terrorism have occurred worldwide. In the last three weeks, 224 were killed in a Russian plane, 130+ were killed in Paris, and 147 students were killed in a Kenyan university. When IS brags that it has sent thousands of its soldiers in with the refugees and only eight terrorists caused so much mayhem in Paris, why do our political leaders ignore the IS warning? A popular cliche has it that idiocy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Perhaps xenophobes who don't touch hot stoves after having or viewing others' bad experiences aren't so idiotic after all.
    Last edited by oladub; November-16-15 at 10:47 AM.