Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Courser and Gamrat leave Lansing!

Those Romans in Rome [[in Lansing) made their decisions. Kind of reminded me of the Emperor Augustus strict laws on marriages and adultery!

Here is the source.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/1...verup/35215292
    Last edited by Danny; September-11-15 at 01:38 PM.

They were not kicked out for the affair, they were kicked out for the cover-up.

Silly legislature went non-stop on this but can't do any actual legislative work.

good riddance to the horndawgs. not that this isn't commonplace in politics, but this shows the true side of the tea baggers. they pound their chests and wrap the flag so tightly around themselves, when all they really care about is their own narcissistic self interests. and now of course they're both so sorry. i cant wait for their prescribed story of redemption and how they rise to their next challenge. ugly people both inside and out. JUST GO AWAY
    Last edited by hybridy; September-11-15 at 11:31 AM.

Cracked me up to watch that overpaid bunch of part time buffoons judge the two buffoons til 4 in the morning. What a disgusting bunch of people, all of them.

The whole thing was a crapshow blown up to epic proportions. But still, there is some satisfaction is seeing one of those holier-than-thou, cross-wielding, "Amurica is a Christian country" judgmental 'zero-tolerance' nutballs take himself out in a fit of clandestine lustfulness that he then tried to hide and justify in the most ridiculous way possible. Good goddamn riddance.

I heard a rumor Courser had an affair with a gay man..... not that there's anything wrong with it.

I don't care that Kwame Klipatrick taught Courser to score some ladies. The matter is he and GamRAT had violated political ethics. Don't use tax monies or gov't business to cover your miserable lives.

Can't help myself... we got's to be extra carefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    Cracked me up to watch that overpaid bunch of part time buffoons judge the two buffoons til 4 in the morning. What a disgusting bunch of people, all of them.
    They're full-time buffoons; I only with they were part time. The state would be much better off

Wonder if they shared a hotel room immediately after the early morning curb kick.....?

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Silly legislature went non-stop on this but can't do any actual legislative work.
    Agreed... wasting time on these 2 clowns, when the roads are still a mess, with winter approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    The whole thing was a crapshow blown up to epic proportions.
    Sadly, it sometimes takes blowing things up to epic proportions that to either shame these people, get rid of them or both...

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Sadly, it sometimes takes blowing things up to epic proportions that to either shame these people, get rid of them or both...
    Nothing changed, except there are two less of them. The only ones unlucky enough to have been found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    Nothing changed, except there are two less of them. The only ones unlucky enough to have been found out.
    They weren't unlucky; they were, or at least he was, stupid

Don't worry, 2 more clowns will fill their spots. The people in Michigan are knuckleheads.

Hope they enjoy the taste of prison food [[maggots).....

Quote Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
    Wonder if they shared a hotel room immediately after the early morning curb kick.....?

They prolly did. And they turned on the news.

How are both of these tramps allowed to run for the same seats they were vacated from? What kind of BS is this? You gotta love Michigan GOP politics.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/t...house/35350650
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; September-19-15 at 12:32 PM.

If their names are allowed on the ballot the State of Michigan needs to throw more than those two out! I don't want my tax money paying for elections because of these two idiots.

When I first heard Gamrat, and then Courser, were running for their former seats, my only thought was 'These two are a special kind of stupid."

I actually read yesterday that they have a shot. People will see their name on the ballot and vote for it because they have heard of them. [[I can't remember which news outlet reported that.) I hope they [[news outlet) are wrong, and I think they are. People don't vote in regular elections, much less emergency elections. The people who will be out voting will probably have the sole purpose of keeping them from being elected.

Their names shouldn't even be on the ballot!

When those elected to office are the very teabaggers who believe that government is a thing to be confronted and disrupted, what do we expect? Of course they're going to neglect their responsibilities or even commit sabotage to accomplish their goal. Rule #1: Never put the fox in charge of the henhouse. Duh.

The whole tea party myth is a lie anyway. The original Boston Tea Party wasn't a rebellion against increased taxes. It was a rebellion against corporate tax cuts.

We've known this for years: Thom Hartmann: Must see! The TRUE story of the Tea Party
    Last edited by Jimaz; September-19-15 at 10:04 PM.

Courser and GamRAT, want their rep seat back. I don't think so. Please folks in those districts, don't vote for both of them.

I am sure criminal charges will be slapped on both of them just before the election as a reminder to voters.....just wait, they already admitted guilt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast