Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Miguel Cabrera moving to Lake Shore Drive in GP Farms?

Really don't understand why papers feel a need to publish where a celebrity or athlete lives. Their right to some degree of privacy should exceed anyone`s need to know something so trivial.

Taxes are almost 50 grand a year, so he can most definitely afford it, after that big 10 year deal he signed a few years ago.

He probably has no idea what the taxes are. And if he does he probably doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    Really don't understand why papers feel a need to publish where a celebrity or athlete lives. Their right to some degree of privacy should exceed anyone`s need to know something so trivial.
    People are interested enough which is why MTV cribs was a popular show. Plus real estate ownership will soon be public record. But I agree, it's kind of pointless filler for a paper

I don't think sports celebrities get hassled all that much. My neighbor is a Chicago Blackhawk and it's not like people are stopping and staring or knocking on the front door for autographs since that would be incredibly rude. Typically you would think they'd always prefer secluded estates with gates, but that's not always the case