Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Limp Bizkit is in the house... Literally!

http://www.metrotimes.com/Blogs/arch...-moved-to-town

And sure enough, some jabroni is bitching about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    http://www.metrotimes.com/Blogs/arch...-moved-to-townAnd sure enough, some jabroni is bitching about it.
    Man, that author seems like Wes ate his cereal and shat on his kitchen counter.

Well, kudos to the new couple. how racially diverse is Boston-Edison? In any case, the summer block party should be bigger than ever.
    Last edited by Hypestyles; July-30-15 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    Well, kudos to the new couple. how racially diverse is Boston-Edison? In any case, the summer block party should be bigger than ever.
    They are not residing in Boston-Edison, but live at 55 Arden Park Boulevard in Arden Park-East Boston Blvd. Historic District. The house was built for Henry R. Mazer. Mazer owned the Mazer Maunfacturing Company. I do not know who designed the house but I am going to check the Freep archives this weekend.

The couple is going to be doing a show for HGTV renovating/possibly remuddling the house.
    Last edited by p69rrh51; July-31-15 at 07:57 PM.

This is pretty cool news. Does the female half of White Stripes still live in Indian Village? [[Sorry if I'm not keeping up, I've been in Texas a long time.)