Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lorax Guest

Default Blackwater's Erik Prince Accused of Murder, Launching Crusade

Fascinating link to the unraveling frauds and felonies of the Bush Crime Family accusing Blackwater [[now called XE) founder Erik Prince, native of Holland, Michigan of murdering his own people who were whistleblowers, in addition to innocent Iraquis, illegal arms dealing, and launching a crusade againsts Muslims. Open the link below, or if unable to open, the text is printed beneath it.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6740735.ece

A series of allegations including murder, weapons smuggling and the deliberate slaughter of civilians have been levelled against the founder of Blackwater, the security company being investigated for shooting deaths in Iraq.

The accusations, including a claim that the company founder Erik Prince either murdered or had killed former employees co-operating with federal investigators, are contained in sworn affidavits lodged at a Virginia court on Monday night.

The company was the most prominent of an army of private security companies employed by the Pentagon and State Department to protect military convoys and guard US diplomats in Iraq.
    The accusations against Mr Prince are being made by two former employees, including a former Marine, who have sworn them anonymously as John Doe No 1 and John Doe No 2, because they said they feared for their lives if their identities were revealed.
    Related Links

In one of the statements, John Doe 2, who worked for Blackwater for four years, alleged that Mr Prince “views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe” and that his companies “encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life”.

They claimed that Mr Prince and other executives destroyed incriminating videos, e-mails and documents and hid their criminal behaviour from the US State Department.

John Doe 2 claimed in his affidavit that — based on information he said was provided to him by former colleagues — “it appears that Mr Prince and his employees murdered or had murdered one or more persons who have provided information, or who were planning to provide information, to the federal authorities about the ongoing criminal conduct”.

The affidavits are part of a motion lodged by lawyers representing 60 Iraqi civilians who are suing Blackwater for alleged crimes. The five civilian suits were consolidated before a judge in northern Virginia. The motion was in response to a request by Blackwater to dismiss the case.
    Blackwater, which lost its multimillion-dollar State Department contract in May, denies the claims and is contesting the lawsuits. No criminal charges have been filed against Mr Prince.

In a statement released to CNN, the company said that it would respond “to the anonymous unsubstantiated and offensive assertions put forward by the plaintiffs” in a brief to be filed on August 17. It added: “It is obvious that plaintiffs have chosen to slander Mr Prince rather than raise legal arguments or actual facts that will be considered by a court of law. We are happy to engage them there.

“We question the judgment of anyone who relies upon and [reiterates] anonymous declarations.” Five Blackwater guards who pleaded not guilty to manslaughter charges are awaiting trial over a shooting incident in Nisour Square, Baghdad, on September 16, 2007, which left 17 Iraqis dead.

A sixth guard pleaded guilty.

The John Doe 2 affidavit alleged that Mr Prince intentionally deployed like-minded men to Iraq “who shared his vision of Christian supremacy, knowing and wanting these men to take every available opportunity to murder Iraqis. Many of these men used call signs based on the Knights of the Templar, the warriors who fought the Crusades”.

It stated that Blackwater employees consistently used racist and derogatory terms.

The separate 72-page motion, which cites the affidavits, also accused Blackwater guards of boasting of kills, taking mind-altering drugs, steroids and using child prostitutes.

Mr Prince is accused of smuggling illegal weapons into Iraq on his private aircraft. He is accused of allowing his guards to use illegal exploding bullets “to inflict maximum damage on Iraqis”.

He is also accused of racketeering and tax evasion.

The former Marine alleged that numerous incidents of excessive force were videotaped, watched at the end of the day, and then erased.

The affidavits and motion have been posted on the website of the Centre for Constitutional Rights, which is representing the Iraqi plaintiffs.

Blackwater was unavailable to comment to The Times yesterday

The well known shadow mercenary army brought to us courtesy of the Bush Crime Family may finally see it's day in court. Mulitple allegations of murder, illegal arms dealing, child rape, among other crimes are finally being exposed by our Justice Department.

Member of a fascist Catholic Christian cult, Prince, a former military man himself, is a self-stylized Christian crusader, blinded by religious zeal in his attempt to rid the world of Muslims, and no doubt had a special place in his heart for others as well. Certainly Democrats, gays, jews, and anyone else would be next on his hit list.

These are the people the Bush Crime Family entrusted to protect our diplomats, aid our military, and were given a 1 billion dollar no bid contract by the Tushies, which was, thankfully, not renewed in May by the Obama Administration. These Christian kooks with guns are emblematic of the problems we have have been subjected to under the 8 years of totalitarianism under the Bush Regime.

Read this piece, and the new book coming out on Erik Prince to get even more detail. Jeremy Scahill's book: "Blackwater" first exposed this mercenary shadow army for what it really is.
    Last edited by Lorax; August-08-09 at 09:03 AM.

ccbatson Guest

Allegations, very likely trumped up by militant and radical liberals...however, let's reserve judgement until justice is properly served.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Allegations, very likely trumped up by militant and radical liberals...however, let's reserve judgement until justice is properly served.
    What liberals? His own Christian buddies turned him in, and had to conceal their identities for fear of being executed by this freak of nature.

Oh, that's right, you yet again failed to read or grasp the meaning of what you did read.

It is WELL past time for remedial Speed Reading classes, Cc, your comprehension skills have been lacking for...well...forever.

You never took any speed reading classes, or if you did you are a choice example on why speed reading DOESN'T work!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    It is WELL past time for remedial Speed Reading classes, Cc, your comprehension skills have been lacking for...well...forever.

You never took any speed reading classes, or if you did you are a choice example on why speed reading DOESN'T work!
    Gannon, you make me laugh. Have you ever done stand-up comedy?

I was reading along in the article and thinking oh, my! when will there be indictments? It turns out this is all motions in response to a trial. OK, pleadings are often purple and exaggerated, that is Legal Writing 101. They must be true, but the language is not balanced. That put me off a bit.

What is interesting is the sources, from within the organization. Not anonymous but kept that way to outsiders to protect them from the accused. The organization is scary, and it is good to see this coming out. It will be very interesting to follow the developments.

Unfortunately in this case, I don't believe in the death penalty. The death penalty would be more than fitting for Prince, Bush and Cheney for starting a war for profit and revenge and the thousands of deaths that resulted from that war.

Lorax Guest

Blackwater, or "XE" as their new name seeks to confuse and deflect, should be the lead story all over the world, but the conservative owned media in this country is unwilling to expose the same people they party with, so even if there are convictions, it will largely go unreported.

The crimes of this fascist Christian fundamentalist organization are well known, and have been on Congress' radar for three or four years now, so there is a track record of murder and no accountability under the Bush Regime. Perhaps there will be some justice in the near future.

Why didn't Dick DeVos mention this brother-in-law during the campaign for Governor? [[His wife is Betsy Prince DeVos.)

Lorax Guest

Probably for good reason!

Many of these mid-Michigan Christian fundamentalists know each other, often intermarry, and seek great privacy, since they know that if most people in the mainstream of American society knew who they were, and what they stand for, they probably wouldn't buy their products, as in the case of the Amway folk.

They have their tentacles in just about everything, so I have made it a "crusade" of mine, for lack of a better word, to tell everyone I know which products are really DeVos Family holdings that don't bear the Amway name. For those who need a dose of what Prince's character is like, he even dumped his dying wife after knocking up the nanny, and married her as soon as his wife's body was cold. He stated that he "did the right thing." Shades of John McCain and John Edwards.

Prince used much of his own family's money to start Blackwater, and did so after being an intern in the White House of George HW Bush in the early nineties.

Prince also stated that he was disallusioned by the people, especially groups who were let in to the White House for meetings, such as "homosexuals" "blacks" "latinos" and "arabs".

He is one of those holy rolling uber-Catholics who believe that the Temple of Solomon will be rebuilt in time for the rapture, and as a member of the cultish "Knights of Malta", he and his cronies have been able under the last eight years of the Bush Regime, to gain unprecedented access to American military facilities, consulted on strategy, and secured a billion dollar contract with the feds to provide "security" for American diplomats, and assistance as contractors to the American military.

This in turn led to special legislation aimed at rendering them immune from prosecution for any and all acts, including murder, child rape, illegal arms dealing, etc. They even ended up trading arms bought with our tax dollars to Arabic militants, who in turn used them against our own military.

These people are fascists, mercenaries, and need to be pillioried in a public square. Jail is too good for these psychos.
    Last edited by Lorax; August-08-09 at 07:44 PM.

I wonder if that Paraguayan legislation from a few years back also includes US Military Contractors in their umbrella against the full force of International and US criminal courts...as well as giving asylum to any and all US government and military personnel who seek refuge there?!

When I heard the second-hand reports of them shooting at those helicopters outside the New Orleans Superdome [[within days of Katrina's wrath) in order to press the government into signing THEM for the security for FEMA...I knew these mercenaries were sick and twisted fucks doing pure evil, then later I learned they are doing it in God's name.

Another instance of those ignorant of history doomed to repeat, and fail.

May they get exactly what they deserve, and if possible, may we come to understand that there IS justice in the world. [[Please, God, show us you care!)

Lorax Guest

I know how bad this is for our country, and how this lingering weight of evil from years of turning a blind eye, especially our media, will forever haunt us.

I was particularly disappointed in the Obama Administration's turning a blind eye to prosecutions of Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the cabal of evildoers running our government during the Bush Regime.

The truth will eventually set free those of us who have held this vigil for justice all these years. From the night of Tush's acceptance speech in 2001 after months of not knowing who our president would be, I knew instinctively the bullshit about "compassionate conservatism" and how so much of the country did not vote for him, and how he was the president of "all the people" really meant nothing to him.

Tush ruled like he had a mandate, and with comfortable majorities in congress, ran roughshod over our Constitution, shredding bits and pieces of it as he went along like a spastic office shredder.

I knew nothing good would ever come of anything touched by these fascists.

Now all we are left with is a broken economic system, broken healthcare, raped treasury, and vulnerable to attack.

If Obama only accomplishes half of what he sets out to do, he will be a complete success, and a hero. I'm sure he had no interest in defining his presidency as a cleaning lady, mopping up the wreckage left behind by the frauds and felonies of the Bush Crime Family.

Obama will have much leverage with me in that regard, though I do wish he would nail these fuckers to the wall, imprison them, and dismantle the Imperial Presidential powers set up by the fascists over the last eight years.

As for the non-extradition treaties with Paraguay, we all know that "family" compound built with taxpayer's dollars stolen from our treasury will house any and all of those at the top of the chain of command, much as the Nazis escaped to Brazil and Argentina after the war to escape war crimes. You'll notice there will not be any foreign trips by any of the top 15 or so in the Bush Regime to any of the European Union member nations, since there are standing detainment and/or arrest warrants for many of them. I guess we now have our own Augusto Pinochet in George Bush.
    Last edited by Lorax; August-09-09 at 11:25 AM.

Yet, somehow they are still considered CHAMPIONS for those who clung to the Neo-Con-infused rabid rightwing rhetoric without ever analyzing if their actions even approached their dialogue.

It boggles the mind...

ccbatson Guest

Allegations, and if you are wondering about the liberals involvement, particularly the creation of guilt before an opportunity to prove innocence, look no further than the liberally biased media outlet in which you find this "story"

The tears are just a-wellin' up...you're so right Cc.

Everything done in the past forty years has been largely the responsibility of the press.

I'm surprised I haven't seen it your way until now.

Wow...I can't wait...I can't wait for Sarah Palin to come to town. She's hot!

I am SO ready to be republican again...

...somebody please come kill me before I do something stupid.

I SO want to scream over a town meeting or twelve right now. How much are those gigs paying?!

Lorax, I truly believe that if Obama can get thru 2010 and then his own re-election in 2012 while building up more Dems in the senate and keeping his working majority in the house we will see some fireworks in his second term. I get a sense that this illegal activity is putting Holder in an uncomfortable position.

Lorax Guest

The lost souls of the Reich, like Batts, can only attack the messenger, and have no game.

The BBC and the Times of London are generally regarded as far above politics, and are excellent alternative sources of real investigative journalism, much as the New York Times is, though the Reich would dispute that, since the NYT has been a whipping child for their fascist rants for years now.

I agree Obama will, should he get re-elected with sustained or increased majorities in Congress, not doubt "put some stick about" with regard to the eventual dismantling of the neo-con agenda as set up the Bush Crime Family.

What is really great about exposing Blackwater for the fraud it is, is that Erik Prince's life will be defined as that of a murderous traitor in league with Torquemada, the Grand Inquisitor.

ccbatson Guest

I am referring to the current and most corrupt administration and the lap dog liberal press Gannon...not the last 40 years.

Lorax Guest

Here's the latest in the Blackwater scandal:

It just keeps getting uglier.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32484932...new_york_times

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    but the conservative owned media in this country is unwilling to expose the same people they party with, so even if there are convictions, it will largely go unreported.
    Thank you, Lorax, for pointing out that little fact about the media. The neo-cons have conveniently left the truth out while they continue to perpetuate a myth, make tons of money on their hoax, and sell the gullible masses a lie about the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    He is one of those holy rolling uber-Catholics who believe that the Temple of Solomon will be rebuilt in time for the rapture
    FYI: These nuts are defiantly not Catholic, as the Catholic Church does not endorse the myth of "the rapture", or their thug like techniques on innocent people.

These are a group of thugs who are attempting to high-jack the Catholic Faith, much the same as the neo-cons have high-jacked the Republican Party away from the progressives like Teddy Roosevelt.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    FYI: These nuts are defiantly not Catholic, as the Catholic Church does not endorse the myth of "the rapture", or their thug like techniques on innocent people.

These are a group of thugs who are attempting to high-jack the Catholic Faith, much the same as the neo-cons have high-jacked the Republican Party away from the progressives like Teddy Roosevelt.
    Really, I do know what you mean about this group of twatwaffles. It's a shame decent people have their faith used so egregiously, and in such an ugly way.

Hopefully an end to this shameful chapter in our country's history is at hand.

Just hate to see good Catholics[[like myself!) get their names tainted by these scumbags who clearly are radical right wing activists that are unstable, cunning, deviant, and terrorist's to people everywhere.

ccbatson Guest

Yawn...wake us up when real indictments and evidence are presented please.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Yawn...wake us up when real indictments and evidence are presented please.
    Indictments of several employees have already taken place, for their role in street murders of innocent people. Keep that bat-radar tuned in.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast