Greetings DetroitYes! forumers!

I wanted to share with you that I’ve been cast on a new competition reality show called Funny Or Die Presents America’s Next Weatherman.

During filming, I mentioned Detroit a lot as the city has been a central character in my life. We’ll see if it makes the cut.

The following is an article recently published by HellYeahDetroit about the show and my experience.

Annemarie Hensoldt writes in her article "Detroit Man is About to Make it Rain as 'America's Next Weatherman'":

TBS partnered with Funny Or Die to bring us a new reality show that will showcase what it really takes to tell people how to dress for the day. 28-year-old Detroit native Ron Hilliard wants to be “America’s Next Weatherman”, and I managed to snag an interview with him.
From the young age of “ankle biter”, Hilliard has always been fascinated with with the weather. “I loved looking up at the sky and seeing different art each time,” he tells me. “In Michigan, we have this saying… if you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes.”

As he grew up, his passion for all things atmospheric stuck with him. He graduated from MSU in 2010 and wrote for a few blogs and online magazines. In 2014, he went to Detroit’s own Specs Howard School of Media Arts where he got hands’ on experience working in front of and behind the camera.

For the full, entertaining article, please visit HellYeahDetroit.com/.
http://hellyeahdetroit.com/detroit-m...atherman-9374/