Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Guns and Butter

Default Guns and Butter

Anyone know anything about Guns and Butter? I was really looking forward to them opening a permanent location but have not heard anything about them in a long time.

Last I heard they were supposed to be going in to the Carey building on Broadway/Gratiot that is currently being remodeled. I too have not heard anything in a while though and I notice that their FB page hasn't been updated in a year. It also appears that their website is no longer active... So that is a concern. The Cary building is coming along nicely though.

I had heard about the Cary building originally too. However, a few months ago, I was at a pop up dinner at Revolver and the chef there said that he was looking to open his location in that building and that Guns and Butter had fallen through. Hopefully whoever opens a restaurant in the Cary Building is successful!

Guns and Butter space to become Standby:

http://www.freep.com/story/entertain...roit/28840969/

No more Guns + Butter?