Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default Why are so many people terrified of President Obama?

A week does not go by without seeing some person on TV screaming and even crying about Obama? What are they so afraid of? Normal people do not cry in public about such things.

And does anyone know what they mean when they scream that they "want their country back"?

perhaps because they are part of a recently discredited sick cult that once was a legitimate political party, and one of the tactics of any sick cult is the use of fear to motivate people.

Um, brainwashed... I think this is the pot calling the kettle black. All the same phraseology, drilled into someone's head and spilling willy nilly from their lips and fingers and getting magnified exposure because it is so ridiculously extreme. Now that is scary.

Hits,

How clearly did you see the distortions, extortions, and contortions of the previous administration?!

I'm with you, Gaz. Frightening. This cat would don a brown shirt in a minute, while decrying the lack of uniform appearance in his opponents!

Ejames, thanks for this thread!

Hits,

No older person has lived through the way it is being done to us this time around.

YOU tell us specifically what sustains your freakish fears...right now, right here!

Cheers

Hitsville,

What are you going to do about it? Trolling DetroitYES! seems kind of silly considering the mortal danger that were are all in.

I am an older person who has definitely read a history book or many. I have seen much history in the making. I am not seeing the connections you have made. They seem quite contrived.

thatguy123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    A week does not go by without seeing some person on TV screaming and even crying about Obama? What are they so afraid of? Normal people do not cry in public about such things.

And does anyone know what they mean when they scream that they "want their country back"?
    A good counter question is what makes people like you so radically support him as a president. I can't possibly be what he has done, because he has done next to nothing so far besides spend a LOT of money.

He claimed we would never see 8% unemployment as a nation and now we are looking at 10%.

He socialized our biggest auto manufacturer and let another one be sold to a foreign company.

You know the free trade so many of you complain about on here? Has he made any type of move to make changes to it? I didn't think so. He would rather change corporate tax laws so US based international businesses have to pay taxes on money made overseas even if it never comes back to US soil. [[many corporations have said they will leave if this happens including companies like Microsoft)

Has he ended the illegal wars so many here talk about? No he is considering sending even more troops to Afghanistan.

How about saying he is willing to have diplomatic relations with a nation like Iran regardless of what they have done before? There is no good political relation you can have with that type of Regime and he knows it. The will smile to his face and continue doing what ever they want.

I know maybe it was his super quick reaction to the Somali pirates holding that captain hostage. How many days did they let them sit out there again?

These things listed alone give the naysayers a lot more ground to stand on then the supporters, especially the ones who seem to run rampant on this form with very little knowledge except that they made "history" by voting for him.

This guy kind of reminds me of Karl. He also gently moved in before sharing is absurd theories.

There is NOTHING in the original post that indicates that Ej is a rampant and/or rabid supporter of the president and his administration and/or policies.

Please try again, the main premise of this thread is to find out EXACTLY what anyone negative over this current regime has in any form of solid argument.

Waiting...

Who is radically supporting him? Many regular posters [[including myself) are constantly complaining about some of policies and decisions. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with individual decisions that the president makes, but to make of things is just plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy123 View Post
    A good counter question is what makes people like you so radically support him as a president. I can't possibly be what he has done, because he has done next to nothing so far besides spend a LOT of money.

He claimed we would never see 8% unemployment as a nation and now we are looking at 10%.

He socialized our biggest auto manufacturer and let another one be sold to a foreign company.

You know the free trade so many of you complain about on here? Has he made any type of move to make changes to it? I didn't think so. He would rather change corporate tax laws so US based international businesses have to pay taxes on money made overseas even if it never comes back to US soil. [[many corporations have said they will leave if this happens including companies like Microsoft)

Has he ended the illegal wars so many here talk about? No he is considering sending even more troops to Afghanistan.

How about saying he is willing to have diplomatic relations with a nation like Iran regardless of what they have done before? There is no good political relation you can have with that type of Regime and he knows it. The will smile to his face and continue doing what ever they want.

I know maybe it was his super quick reaction to the Somali pirates holding that captain hostage. How many days did they let them sit out there again?

These things listed alone give the naysayers a lot more ground to stand on then the supporters, especially the ones who seem to run rampant on this form with very little knowledge except that they made "history" by voting for him.

"Terrified"? Nahhh, just bracing for the inevitable. In better times, Obama would have probably been a great President. We needed strength, talent and an administration that understands the urgency of the issues that face our country. It's apparent there is nothing that can be done, for one reason or another. Neither right nor left is going to fix this now. Hang on tight folks, it's going to be a rough ride. Huge adjustment coming.

Absolutely.

Personally, I would have preferred that Health care reform would be handled in 2010 or even the 2nd term.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    There is NOTHING in the original post that indicates that Ej is a rampant and/or rabid supporter of the president and his administration and/or policies.

Please try again, the main premise of this thread is to find out EXACTLY what anyone negative over this current regime has in any form of solid argument.

Waiting...

Nothing but a cricket symphony as these empty-heads await the reply from their handlers and second-opinions from their on-call spin doctors!

As I suspected...nothing but the breeze!

LOL. Some supposedly mature man uses slang like "Ass-Clown". I'm 39 and I don't even talk like that.

Quote Originally Posted by HitsvilleUSofA View Post
    I already have listed the creepy associations he shares with those tyrants in other threads. Im not going to re-list them.
    If you like havng your life run by some ass clown in office then so be it.. But when that ass clown or his minions deem you or yours not necessary, then your on your damn own.
    Open your god damn eyes kid.

You keep calling everybody kid. What, are you about 30? Feeling over the hill? Trying to find an antidote?

Hits,

IF you only see Obama as dangerous, yet allow everything that the previous administration perpetrated to stand unchallenged, then you are the worst portion of the problem. THE worst.

You will sit on the side as those you disagree with are carried off to containment camps and then into ovens, just like those on the Nazi's approved population during the build-up of their societal breakdown.

You will be happy to see some of those you deem unworthy culled from the population, won't you?!

I am specifically NOT a fan of the current regime, but to be as rabid as some clearly have become is too extreme for me to bear...their over-reaction stinks of the same old divide and conquer mentality that has kept the populace on our collective heels since forever and ever...

...you are being PLAYED by your handlers, Hits, to simply hate without reason...and without doubt...so you have nothing else to do but lash out as you do here. Poor fella...

Lorax Guest

I love how the Rethuglicans always believe everything is black and white, with no gray area [[actually no gray matter would be more appropriate).

This is how we got George Tush as president.

I don't know of any Democrat who wholly supports each and every decision made by Obama. Rethugs drink the KoolAid and engage in Tush kissing, proven by the nearly unanimous Rethuglican congressional support Tush received in each and every decision he made.

Critical thinking- that is what differentiates Democrats from brainwashed Rethuglicans.

Lorax,

I'm not sure we want to limit it merely to the 'critical' kind of synapse activity...

Cheers

He is feared because assholes like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, etc. spew lies to under-educated dim wits that believe them. What I fear is that they are going to push one of these idiots over the edge and there will be violence at the one of the town hall meetings. It's funny how they want answers but won't give the speaker a chance to talk.

Oh, and another thing....when they say "they want their country back", that's code for "we want a white man back in the White House." Did you see any Sarah Palin rallies last year? The only things missing were the white robes and hoods. Same crowd causing disruption now.

Do you think this is a "Black" forum? Is that why you are trolling here?

lololol wow talk about racism. Hate white folks much?

lololol wow talk about racism. Hate white folks much?
    No, I don't. Only the racists at the rallies. BTW I am white.

"parelels:" enough said.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast