Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default It's The End Of The World As We Know It

http://www.alternet.org/environment/...rld-we-know-it

doom & gloom I know but is it a real possibility this is the beginning of the end?

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

And I feel fine......

[[someone had to post it)

We still have time to choose the right path and proceed to the Eighth Fire, but it will be a different world, hopefully a better world. We are fast losing resources we need, as the Pacific is dying under nuclear attack. That was our biggest food bank. As the world warms and ozone is depleted, the life forms on the planet will adapt or die. Agriculture will move from the dry areas to more friendly areas farther north, but methods must change to avoid causing more damage. We will lose the ones who can't take the heat or find habitat further north. And so on. It is time to wake up and fight to protect our Earth.

We can take Canada. Then trump can make the Mexicans march to south America then only

a small border to protect.

It's only five billion years until the sun goes nova anyway, so it's all really moot.

^^^It seems to be getting dimmer already [[the sun that is).... at least here in Michigan!

The end of the world will start biblical before scientific signs and wonders. Wait for signs from Christ, then you all know the real deal. In the meantime don't worry it. About just repent, pray and be ready.

Here's one for Ray:

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    It's only five billion years until the sun goes nova anyway, so it's all really moot.
    Make that 1.740 billion years from now. By the time, when the Earth turns 5.874 billion years old, its core will be solidified stopping frequent quakes, volcanic activities and even its geo-magnetic field. Then the sun's solar radiation will slowly blow away its oxygen-nitrogen-ozone atmosphere. However its carbon dioxide atmosphere will be dominate in the planet. The its global oceans will slowly boil away make it a runaway greenhouse but not as hot as Venus [[ about 500 F degrees) all plant and animal life will be wiped out. Only a handful a bacterial microbes will survive by living underground. Mankind [[evolved into a spiritual god-like spheres) will be long gone to another planet [[ as in new heaven and a new Earth). The Earth will be on fire. All things will be burnt up. God was right all along, the world will end in fire.

Some of you know, I think, I am a A Course In Miracles fan... so just another different viewpoint for those with spiritual or metaphysical interests...

-It will not be destroyed nor attacked nor even touched. It will merely cease to seem to be.

-The world will end when its thought system has been completely reversed. Until then, bits and pieces of its thinking will still seem sensible. The final lesson, which brings the ending of the world, cannot be grasped by those not yet prepared to leave the world and go beyond its tiny reach.

-The world will end in joy, because it is a place of sorrow. When joy has come, the purpose of the world has gone. The world will end in peace, because it is a place of war. When peace has come, what is the purpose of the world? The world will end in laughter, because it is a place of tears. Where there is laughter, who can longer weep?

or
    Zoroastrian eschatology is the oldest in recorded history, with beliefs paralleling and predating the framework of the major Abrahamic faiths.[2][3][4] By the year 500 BC, a fully developed concept of the end of the world was established in Zoroastrianism. The Bahman Yasht describes:
    At the end of thy tenth hundredth winter, the sun is more unseen and more spotted; the year, month, and day are shorter; and the earth is more barren; and the crop will not yield the seed. And men become more deceitful and more given to vile practices. They will have no gratitude. Honorable wealth will proceed to those of perverted faith. And a dark cloud makes the whole sky night, and it will rain more noxious creatures than water.

Last edited by MizMotown; July-21-15 at 02:35 PM.

Bang or whimper?

Well I thought this was the best place to post this.... sorta relates.... This was found in the Wall Street Journal - comment section, and made me laugh.....

The only good thing about Russia and its eleven wasted time zones - is it makes the largest target for incoming meteorites...fingers crossed.....

^^^Time Zones! Did you say Time Zones?!
    Sorry couldn't resist the temptation.

It was from the Fortean Times that I came across a rather level-headed article [[I liked when they would do that on occasion-offering something quite frank and terrestrial to even out the phenomenal theories) suggesting that the Tunguska Blast of 1908 [[the same one mentioned at the end of Ghostbusters and in an In Search Of episode) was not by aliens, meteorites, or Tesla. The theory posed by a Wolfgang Kundt [[be nice, folks) was that the blast may've been caused by large amounts unstable gasses [[many eras of rotting vegetation under the frozen Siberian crust) that were released and ignited [[lightning? a peasant's shovel?). https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ns/topics/1472This would make it similar to other deadly "Earth farts"-like the 1986 eruption from Lake Nyos in Cameroon that suffocated about 1,700 villagers and over twice the amount in livestock. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_NyosAt least that one wasn't like the Mount Pelee eruption of 1902 that released deadly vermin and snakes that attacked humans and livestock [[very Old Testament "wrath of God type stuff").http://www.geology.sdsu.edu/how_volc...ork/Pelee.html Who says it all has to be "fire from the sky" and "death from above"?

Back to time zones: it has always perplexed me [[color me ignorant) how we live in a world where language, currency, measurements [[we almost went metric at one point), even electrical outlets vary from nation to nation, yet somehow we all got together not only to agree on the exact time scheme [[60 seconds to a minute, 60 minutes to an hour, 24 hours to the day, etc.)-that is, to say, measuring of time-but also geographically plotting out time zones, as accepted by all. Seems there's some folks at work with a greater handle on things than we realize.http://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikei...t_a_universal/