Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Looking to talk about Mohican\Regent Park, surrounding

I am a longtime reader of DYes since its early days who was begun to write again after a 10 year hiatus. Would like to explore the possibility of an article about the 7\Hayes - Gratiot area, particularly regarding residency requirements and mortgages 1995 to present. You can DM me and I will be happy to provide some details about myself so you know I'm not a troll or carpetbagger. Any stakeholders welcome - residents past and present, business operators, et al. Look forward to talking.

In the 70s and 80s my parents were friends with the Hanna's JIM and VERGINA and son RICKY

all passed now. They lived regent about 6 houses south of 8 mile. They played cards all the time
    for years. One day Jim dropped dead at card table . my farther was a doctor It really hurt him

that he could do nothing to save him.

I remember the big bear slide and also a few years later hanging at the the wizard.