Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Zing Networks Metro Detroit 4G Wireless

Hey Forum,

I am a partner at a company called Zing Networks, we are the first to bring WiMAX, a 4th Generation [[4G) wireless technology to the area. Recently we were featured on a program called "Business Matters", which followed us around and filmed some of our locations in Southfield.

WiMAX technology has nearly limitless uses and we are working hard to bring this advanced technology to all businesses, residents and mobile users in Metro Detroit and beyond.

I thought this would be interesting to the forum, both my partner and I are born and raised right here. We are trying hard to create jobs and new opportunities!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcEe36Lyg7E

www.getzing.com
    Last edited by Doma; August-07-09 at 03:47 PM.

Impressive stuff. Very impressive.

It might be impressive, but this isn't the forum for self-promotion.

I am new but should this not be a post for the classifieds section? If not, I have an apartment community in Southfield to promote.

DetroitYES Free* Ads *Free Ads permitted for DetroitYES forum members who have been a member for over one month and made at least ten posts. Other conditions apply.

Meet those^ basics and you can post ads here. What it means it is the contributing members can post, but someone can't simply show up and post. Already tossed one of those.

By those terms you are one post away from qualifying Grundyke.

Read the Announcement for this forum for the full details and disclaimers.

Enjoy and good luck.