Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Short Film [[Maniac) Shot in Detroit

Interesting, but very violent so NSFW, and heads up if you're squeamish. This is a French film I came across through IMGUR, and I was surprised when after a few minutes I realized I recognized most of the locations.

From YouTube: A film crew follows two serial killers documenting their exploits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVemNLOwCJ0

Splattering blood on the camera lens was a unique touch. That foreshadowed the final scene.

It's interesting to involve the making of the film into the film itself.
    Last edited by Jimaz; May-21-15 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMe View Post
    Interesting, but very violent so NSFW, and heads up if you're squeamish. This is a French film I came across through IMGUR, and I was surprised when after a few minutes I realized I recognized most of the locations.

From YouTube: A film crew follows two serial killers documenting their exploits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVemNLOwCJ0
    The only good part of this film is that Shia Labeouf gets killed in the end, which is what he deserves for directing and producing such garbage. It gives terrorists ideas to visit Detroit.
    Last edited by davewindsor; May-21-15 at 08:45 PM.

It's a faux French film made by Shia Labeouf. I guess he wanted to do a pastiche of a French short done in black and white in imitaiton of "La Haine" by Mathieu Kassowitz. Whatever it purports to be, it is pretty senseless and awful.

Incidentally, Labeouf should change the spelling of his name to the proper Leboeuf, that would be a start.