Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default JOSHUA DAVIS, on NBC' s The Voice

If you have ever heard the Michigan Band called " Steppin In It" , then you have had the pleasure of hearing band member Joshua Davis sing. Joshua has made it all the way to the final six in this very tough competition on NBC's The Voice. WOW, it took a lot to get there and we are hoping that he makes the final win. This final competition has some of the greatest talent, Joshua is in great company, however only one can win , so we are asking you to please vote for him tonight . Many Thanks Name:  22495_945509932160370_1498585280528452010_n.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  56.2 KB

Please take another listen tonight as Joshua rocks it out of the park. Please have your twitter accounts open just in case there is a tie! Thanks everyone.

Truly , this has created an adventure to be watched again tonight on
    NBC The Voice.
    More importantly please give this wonderful musician your vote. Here is an attached letter from Joshua Davis's wife.

Joshua Davis stated , Here's a beautiful letter that my wife wrote. Made me cry. She is the best. Happy Mother's Day, Ann. I love you!
    -----
    Dear Friends,
    I am writing you [[having slept only 3 hours last night) from our little home away from home in LA. A tiny but kinda vintage-fab hotel room in the heart of Studio City. We are feeling a little wistful today, thinking for better or worse it won't be long until this entire crazy ride is over for good! It's certainly been a wild one! We jumped on at the last minute without much time to consider back in September when I was still pregnant. We had no idea what was in store and honestly, had we known, we might have said thanks but no thanks. I'm so glad we didn't. Thanks to every single one of you this has been a 100% positive and worthwhile experience for our family. It has been challenging in many ways but it has brought us closer, reminded us what is important, reaffirmed the power and value of community and it has been an absolute blast.
    Thank you so much for being so amazingly supportive, Josh has been so touched and heartened by it all. I love seeing the beautiful ways this has changed all of us in tiny and huge ways forever. Joshua has made it this far in this competition because you have worked so hard to keep him there. And he in turn he has tried his best to represent you, our family, our community, our beautiful state, independent musicians, American roots music, and himself in the most positive and authentic and generous way.... I am personally so proud of him. He is a good man, a wonderful father, the sweetest husband, a badass guitar player and beautiful singer, an amazing songwriter, an incredibly loyal friend and a eternally committed community member.... he as paid his dues a million times over, working tirelessly for 17 years as an independent musician, humbly supporting our family while staying true to his calling. I know I don't have to tell you, this guy deserves whatever success this experience brings him and the wonderful recognition and validation that it already has provided.
    Thank you for this, one hundred times thank you. We are just blown away by all you have done to support Josh!! You have organized into a serious army, "https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/davisnation , you have watched and convinced your friends and family to watch this prime time TV show [[even though many of you don't even have TVs!!) and you have made it so much fun! you've posted, reposted, and shared liked and tweeted and retweeted and you have turned every coworker and aunt and uncle on to JD and you have voted and voted and voted with every email address you can conjure and you have signed up for twitter accounts and you have hosted and attended viewing parties and you have asked everyone you know to "like" Joshua Davis and you have made signs and flyers and cakes and you have recorded yourselves singing Joshua Davis cover songs and you have written articles and you have voted and voted and voted and twitter saved and downloaded again and again..... and low and behold, that folk singer from Michigan who has never been considered a front runner by the "experts" is STILL there every week, because you don't want him to go home just yet. it's amazing and makes me giggle because you are such a smart and powerful bunch! And every week MORE people are falling in love with Josh and his original music and the music of his friends and Michigan music in general. YES!
    So this is the final push. Josh is one of five left! He made it to the semifinals! I'm asking you to pull out all the stops this time. Tomorrow, lets push him through this last hurdle and get him to the finals. That's his ultimate goal. Rumor has it, if he makes it through this week he might have an opportunity to play one of his original tunes on the show in the finals!! This would be amazing!! Please please please keep doing what you are doing. Let's make sure everyone we know is ready to participate in the twitter save if necessary. Let's make sure every single person who'd want to support Josh and what he stands for has all the tools necessary to vote him through this week. Let's get creative. We are so so close!
    Thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart for all of your support. This means the world to us and we will find a way to thank each and every one of you when this whole crazy ride comes to an end in a couple of weeks.
    Big swelling heaps of gratitude,
    Ann, Tahlia and Theo
    P.s., Please share this with anyone you know who has supported Joshua. Feel free to send it far and wide.

Thank you from a parent of another talented musician and friend to many talented musicians.