Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Best Places For Dim Sum In Metro Detroit/Windsor

Used to go to Wah Court in Windsor but I believe both locations are now closed. Tried Shangra La on Cass once and it was so-so, maybe I need to give it another chance. Any other places?

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    Used to go to Wah Court in Windsor but I believe both locations are now closed. Tried Shangra La on Cass once and it was so-so, maybe I need to give it another chance. Any other places?
    Golden Harvest in Warren is very good and also reasonable. The place is huge and has been busy whenever I've gone and the servers come at you with waves of options. Seemed like a happy, family oriented place but it's not unusual to see individuals eating next to large parties. The place just has a good feel.
    Last edited by TTime; April-26-15 at 06:05 PM.

The former Wah Court Inn on University Ave in Windsor [[at Campbell) - remains in operation - although it now operates as the May Wah Inn. In my experience the menu and food quality are identical to when it operated as the Wah Court.

Golden Harvest is authentic Chinese food due to the Chinese engineers working at tech center. They handed me a menu in Chinese when I went in there and had to search for one in English! They will laugh at you if you try to order General Tsao chicken. LOL. Peking Chicken it the closest equivalent.