Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default How Long Will Democrats Stand By Hillary...? Improve her voice: Says Daily Koss

The Clinton fatigue factor is already settling in...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_7133124.html

Hillary Clinton: Making "Why" connections is where her Politician's Voice needs to improve for 2016

Or maybe she can go big voice like Palin did: "High-T testosterone overdose, masculinity, a worship of domination." [?]

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...prove-for-2016
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-25-15 at 05:14 PM.

I've always leaned Democratic, but absolutely can't stand her !
    Her voice to me sounds like fingernails on a blackboard. Anyways, I'm already sick of the elections and politics in general.
    If we could go to the British style of national elections it would be far, far better !

Hillary is no populist, no progressive. she is a G/S corporatist, just like Obama. Pro Trans Pacific Partnership, anti labor [[you can be pro TPP and pro labor, TPP is a giant waterfall to the bottom)

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Hillary is no populist, no progressive. she is a G/S corporatist, just like Obama. Pro Trans Pacific Partnership, anti labor [[you can be pro TPP and pro labor, TPP is a giant waterfall to the bottom)
    In "G/S corporatist," by "G/S," I assume you mean "Goldman Sachs"?

I don't think she will be the nominee for the Democratic party.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Well her husband did sign the NAPHTA agreement.

My 'clinton-bush' fatigue cancels my ability to make them right and viable candidates.