Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default 1000 slices of Niki's Pizza

Niki’s Pizza in Detroit is going to give away 1000 slices of pizza this Thursday [[April 23rd) from 1pm to 3pm Cheese and Peperoni only, One Piece Per Person, 1000 pieces to pass out Want an extra slice on Thursday? Well between 1-3pm it will only be a dollar as well. See you there http://nikisdetroit.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Novack View Post
    Niki’s Pizza in Detroit is going to give away 1000 slices of pizza this Thursday [[April 23rd) from 1pm to 3pm Cheese and Peperoni only, One Piece Per Person, 1000 pieces to pass out Want an extra slice on Thursday? Well between 1-3pm it will only be a dollar as well. See you there http://nikisdetroit.com/
    Not sure if you have your wires crossed, Novack, but the people at Niki's are saying this isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Not sure if you have your wires crossed, Novack, but the people at Niki's are saying this isn't true.
    Oh it's true my friend. They just haven't heard the word......

Slice of Niki's Pizza is the word.

call again if you must and see if they heard the word

Yup, I called back. They got the word from on high that it's legit. Thanks, Novack.

One more thing: It's carryout only, deal does not apply to those dining in.

Place has great pizza. Went there before a Wings game a few months back for the first time and was very happy with the pizza. Definitly will visit again.

I'm taking street evangelists to the city from Nashville Tn in June. The Bible says that we are supposed to eat whatever people in the city offer us to eat [[Or nothing at all) Well, I was looking at pizza choices in Detroit, and I found Little Caesars Detroit style pizza and I thought Oh God no please have mercy. Maybe after Nikki's settles down next week I will approach them.

what does niki's have besides pizza? And when does all that construction end on the sidewalk area?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    what does niki's have besides pizza? And when does all that construction end on the sidewalk area?
    Click on the website link conveniently provided in the first post and, here's where it gets tricky, click "menu"

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    Click on the website link conveniently provided in the first post and, here's where it gets tricky, click "menu"
    Lots of items on that link to the menu, but not one pizza. lol