Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

A permanent tribute to Django on Belle Isle would be perfect. Can it be done? He loved Belle Isle.

Quote Originally Posted by night-timer View Post
    A permanent tribute to Django on Belle Isle would be perfect. Can it be done? He loved Belle Isle.
    Maybe a stacked rock bench.

It's been awhile I've been on this page but I was saddened to see this post. I wish I would have known him better. I felt compelled to read some of his blogs and what can I say except that man can express his heart and soul. Any young person locked up in Wayne County for drug charges should be given a copy of his book to take into the cell with them. Some may make another choice.

Quote Originally Posted by night-timer View Post
    Maybe include him with the"it's jeff "memorial [[a loved forum member too) on the isle which needs to be rebuilt. It's jeff has a carved stone. One for Django maybe. Enough forum members die we could have a mini stonehenge.

I'm so sorry about Django, thoughts and prayers and to his friends and family.

Where can I get a copy of Django's book? What is the title?

"Junky Chronicles"

It had gone into a second printing just before he died.

http://www.softsculpture.org/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6