Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Django Has Gone

Default Django Has Gone

With profound sadness, I need to let y'all know that our friend Django was found dead in his apartment yesterday.

His family and closest friends have all been notified, and I apologize to all y'all in real life who have to get this news here.

No details have been arranged yet, as far as I know.

He was in such a good mood when I talked with him in the morning, too.

Sincerely,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; April-18-15 at 01:58 PM.

Rest in peace, Django.

You walk in Beauty forever now. I will make up a tile for you in memoriam. Come to think of it, maybe you are at Jupiter now.

Last edited by gazhekwe; April-18-15 at 03:50 PM.

Sad to hear this. RIP.

Amazing adventures and camaraderie. Sorry for this loss of a good friend.

So Sorry to hear this R.I.P. ...... Whaler

I haven't been here in a few years and this is the first thread I saw upon logging back in. My deepest condolences to his family and friends. RIParadise, Django.

I too have been absent from this group for a few years, and like you, this was the first post I saw. I had just been thinking as I logged in..."Wonder what Django has been up to?". Always enjoyed his posts and the few private messages he sent to me. RIP

I was cleaning up some old archives, and stumbled upon a series of e-mails Matt sent when he was 'Wintering' down in Mexico in 2009. Thought y'all might like to see what might be the most glorious image of our dear friend Django.

Name:  Matt in Mexico 2.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  37.0 KB

Damn. Damnitall.

So beautiful!! RIP, Matt!! Thanks, Gannon!!

Outstanding, Gannon. I'm pushing 79. WTF have I been so lucky? I haven't done anything special.