Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Looking for a presidental pardon...Kwame

Looks like his family is hoping for a "hail mary". Unbelieveable.
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/local-news/...dential-pardon

And I'm hoping to see the Publisher's Clearing House Prize Patrol pull into my driveway, but I'm not really counting on it.

Even just suggesting it is offensive.

Not going to happen.

Daniel Ferguson wouldn’t say whether he thought the pardons will ever come, but he certainly thinks they’re deserved. “In my opinion,” he wrote, “they did nothing at all to be put in jail.”

"We know that he is going to be doing astounding things for many years to come."

And I'm still astounded by the things he did....

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Even just suggesting it is offensive.
    Agreed, but entitlement and delusion is the name of the game.

I'm disappointed that the Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History hosted the Kilpatrick "documentary" event.

But I'm not surprised the CHWMAAH showed it, and it could be viewed as a 'cautionary' story of power and corruption. It's not an unfamiliar narrative.

Umm, what would president Obama get out granting such a pardon? Would the president want the Kwame Kilpatrick issue[[s) tethered to his legacy?? Then again NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE ME.

Yet and still, he [[Kilpartick) best think on that long and hard. After all, where was president Obama during his democratic presidential campaign? Umm, no were near or the vicinity of the then newly elected Kilpartick, not even Detroit. No photo ops happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Looks like his family is hoping for a "hail mary". Unbelieveable.
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/local-news/...dential-pardon
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-04-15 at 07:19 AM.

And continuous apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai_Hulud View Post
    Agreed, but entitlement and delusion is the name of the game.

Usually followed by the "everyone does it" tiresome canard....

Quote Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
    Daniel Ferguson wouldn’t say whether he thought the pardons will ever come, but he certainly thinks they’re deserved. “In my opinion,” he wrote, “they did nothing at all to be put in jail.”

Usually followed by the "Everyone does it!" tiresome canard of justification....

Quote Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    But I'm not surprised the CHWMAAH showed it, and it could be viewed as a 'cautionary' story of power and corruption. It's not an unfamiliar narrative.
    Actually, I'm not surprised that the CHWMAAH showed it. There are far too many people around here that play both sides of things.

It is a disgrace that they went along with it. The producers of the "documentary" were pro-Kilpatrick as was the audience. The news reports that the audience cheered Kilpatrick and booed Kym Worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Towne Cluber View Post
    Actually, I'm not surprised that the CHWMAAH showed it. There are far too many people around here that play both sides of things.

It is a disgrace that they went along with it. The producers of the "documentary" were pro-Kilpatrick as was the audience. The news reports that the audience cheered Kilpatrick and booed Kym Worthy.
    Its sad to hear that any establishment would support KK after what he's done to screw Detroiters -- and mostly his own race.