Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I was ready for the silence on the news after Bernie Sanders announced that he would be running for president. I assumed that the next move would be to use a photo of him, with his hair all twisted in the wind, obviously a crazed lunatic. CNN was right on it this week with one of their photo slideshows featuring who was in the race. A lot of nice promo, or flattering fotos of numerous candidates. Not so for the Independent running as a Democrat who happens to have the most open campaign because he's actually sharing his ideas, not using sound bites.

Even if you don't like him, he'll give you an honest reason not to like him. I only hope that you don't dislike him because of the way the media has begun to portray him, while at the same time ignoring his message to the middle class, in a big way. For what reason?

Bernie is actually kind of a big thing around the country these days. I only hope the media doesn't destroy him before more people can listen to his view and make their own judgements.

Here's a nice video on Bernie from Rolling Stone:

https://youtu.be/Te_OY0hUPRc

He may go down in history as the last candidate who actually gave a S**t about the people.God help the future of this country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2