Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: reticent

Default reticent

I cannot believe that I have been monitoring this forum for so long and have less than 300 posts. Anybody else able to beat this record?

Wanted to make sure it was added to the batting average.

Wanted to make sure it was added to the batting average.

You're not even close, Ronald. I'm well under 100 but every one has been a quality post.

I made the cut!

I was really involved in the early years - 2003-2005 when I had an office job in the Ren Cen with plenty of free time. Was it Velma? that used to do impromptu lunches at Zoom and Cafe du Troit. I went to a few of those. Then we all went over to Canine to Five one day with ItsJeff/KZooExplorer/ManRooter etc to paint the place - get it ready for it's grand opening. Lots of good memories from the early years. With different years, I've had more or less free time to post, depending on the job - but do track it fairly often and find it always a breath of fresh air. Kudos to Lowell for keeping the faith!

It is difficult for me to beleive I have made so many! I have always been treated with respect here, but it seems there is more sniping and personal attacks or name calling than in the past. Has anyone else noticed, or have I simply become a grumpy old man?
    Ideas, opinions, and facts should be freely exchanged. I join belleislerunner in offering kudos to Lowell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    It is difficult for me to beleive I have made so many! I have always been treated with respect here, but it seems there is more sniping and personal attacks or name calling than in the past. Has anyone else noticed, or have I simply become a grumpy old man?
    Ideas, opinions, and facts should be freely exchanged. I join belleislerunner in offering kudos to Lowell.
    You are not grumpy or old. Sniping seems common now, but promised a fellow forumer to behave. I keep my promises. My mister, ronaldj is a little lazy and would rather read my posts.
    I am not sniping, 40 yrs of marriage gives me a few priveleges. He is always cute as a button. Still in love.

Thank you. I do not feel so bad now about my measly input/output. I, too, believe I provide quality over quantity.

But, right now,I am having big fun replying to everything and everybody. Right now, 103.9 FM. Dean Martin "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime". When was the last time you heard it besides the Dean Martin Hour. Not Perry Como, Dean was the original Mr.Casual.