Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Come for a weekend, you might be surprised. life does survive in the city. You can stay on the third floor. Waiting for an adored neighbor to come by, it's his birthday. Not death by chocolate, he likes butter creme. Yech, love chocolate.

Give me a weeks notice and I'll have a small fridge, coffee maker and micro wave up there courtesy of neighbors. I like my Detroit life. Honest offer. Need to like dogs however.
    No interest in an apartment, need a house. Will be looking around, maybe. The taxes and insurance costs are a deal breaker anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by townonenorth View Post
    No interest in an apartment, need a house. Will be looking around, maybe. The taxes and insurance costs are a deal breaker anyway.
    No arguing here. Insurance is insane. Eric C is right though, Islandsview Village is a great place to live. Stellar old homes, stable neighborhood and community, just the best. Minutes from downtown. Truely, the Detroit experience is awesome. Just shouldn't cost so much, ie: insane insurance rates

Crap, now I sound like a real estate agent. No vested interest in that stuff, but always on a search for good neighbors. Good lord, now I sound like Mister Rodgers. I think his shtick was "won't you be my neighbor"
    Last edited by sumas; March-23-15 at 11:22 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2