Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: School board

Default School board

Why would Reverand Murray make it on the school board again, when the department of child welfare has had to take his children away from him. This was one indicator of Detroiter's intelligence. The man can't parent [[he is truly mentally ill. Anyone whom has met him in person would know)his own children and foster children, so why would Detroiter's allow him to sit on a board and make decisions in their childrens best interest?

LodgeDodger Guest

Other than Charles Pugh being the big vote-getter for council, the amount of votes Murray bothered me.

I have nothing against Pugh, but that name-recognition syndrome strikes again.

I think the issue with Murray is his deliberate scamming of voters through legally changing his first name to Reverend. So, many Detroiters think they are voting for a godly minister when they cast a vote for him instead of the mentally-ill person that he is.

Some media should investigate his many post-graduate degrees. It just defies logic that someone like him would have legitimately obtained five degrees. His written documents sound highly uneducated.