Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Quickstart Guide - Reply to a Post or Start a New Thread - Simple as that

Don't be shy. Jump right it. You can either...

1-Start a New Thread - by creating a title followed by a written post or

2-Reply to a Thread - write a reply post to a discussion thread created another member.

That's it.

In your first thread or post we encourage you to pleasantly tell the forum something about yourself, particularly if you are asking the forum's assistance. You are certain to get warm welcomes and prompter responses.

I am trying to find an old phone number from Detroit east side in 1960. The house was on Promenade and Dickerson. The name on the phone number was Matthew Boucher. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Hi, My name is Rosina & I grew up in Oakwood Heights, almost 90 years ago. The old neighborhood is pretty much gone except for the businesses. Most of the homes were bought up by Marathon. I thought I saw a picture of Hunter School, which is where I went to school through the nonth grade, then on to Southwestern High School & graduated in Jan 1947.
    I was wondering how to get that picture of Hunter School back on this site so I can send it to my email address. Also, perhaps people that lived in Oakwood Heights could write to me.
    Rosina.