Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gasoline ?

But I'm really looking for a Cashew butter. Any options out there other than GFS and a blender? Online preferred.

Okay. I'm only talking about A&W root beer pop tarts but is that crazy ?

Let me give you the 20 step and 20 1ngreddient for REAL root beer. NOT.

You asswipes are stuck with Dad's root beer.

Hmm, I'll I will have to check this out as I am a garlic lover. But there's now some weird almost artificial tasting garlic things out there. Like these garlic french fries at Checkers. Too strong, fake garlic taste... ewe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I recently discovered the garlic double steakburger at Steak 'n Shake. I'd say it was good but the garlic was almost too strong to tolerate for me.

So for those who like garlic, there's your hamburger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Gasoline ?

But I'm really looking for a Cashew butter. Any options out there other than GFS and a blender? Online preferred.
    One good option right here.......

http://www.germack.com/cashewbutter.aspx
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-23-16 at 12:33 PM.

Found Cashew butter at Kroger. Still way too expensive. $7.99 12oz, But I can still cross it off my bucket list. [[Low reach).

But two kinds of sausage gravy in one store heartens me. Sausage, Biscuits and gravy. But no grits yet. As a Northener, I have to draw the line. Yeah. hash browns.
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-13-16 at 02:59 AM.

I have a Leo's whithin a few steps of me. The best takeout ever. [[Country fried steak), and a shout out to the employees.
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-13-16 at 09:33 AM.

^^^Which one-Where? Want that CFSteak when I fall of the wagon of eating less carbs!----
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-14-16 at 12:21 AM.

Rottenchester, The country fried steak and sausage gravy is to die for. [[And that's what my doctor says too ) The cutlet is larger than my hand, and I have large hands, [[take that Donald), and the eggs and hash brown's are always perfect.. To have a restaurant that close to me is a godsend. I spent 22 years in a rural area, so to have a grocery store and a American restaurant steps away is great.
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-14-16 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    I have a Leo's whithin a few steps of me. The best takeout ever. [[Country fried steak), and a shout out to the employees.
    Without giving me too much of a proximity close to you, could you tell me which city location that is? The Dearborn one [[across from that horrible Wal-Mart) used to be good but went downhill. I've been to good ones and bad ones, but if you know of one that does specialty menus like the Dearborn one used to, please tell me, and my family will be grateful.

I didn't know I was that vague, but the new Rochester location has been open a few months. So I have a Taco Bell, Chinese, Middle Eastern, Wendy's, and Subway.
    Although I'm limping pretty bad for two of those.

Without giving me too much of a proximity close to you, could you tell me which city location that is?
    You would be my first DetroitYes stalker.

But that's okay, we have 1.2 million words of your ramblings.
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-15-16 at 04:10 AM.

That's tounge in cheek though, we love your input.

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    Without giving me too much of a proximity close to you, could you tell me which city location that is? The Dearborn one [[across from that horrible Wal-Mart) used to be good but went downhill. I've been to good ones and bad ones, but if you know of one that does specialty menus like the Dearborn one used to, please tell me, and my family will be grateful.
    Have you tried the Leo's in Allen Park? It's in the "on the hill" area on Outer Dr east of Southfield. They're better than the one at Ford & Greenfield.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2