Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Canine to Five Cass corridor

Awesome place. Our uber dog came back after a brief visit with his "uncle" who lives near there looking fantastic! He did take a unplanned stroll around midtown by his lonesome and returned unscazed.

Next week Stinkey goes in. That is the name His "Uncle" gave him and so appropriate.

They did another fantastic job. Regratefully, stinky is 24 yrs old. Still stinks, bad teeth, like they said there, can't get rid of old man smell.

Still adore the old fart. He is my baby and uncle picked him up too and kept him for a bit. Missed him something aweful.

Great place to board, groom dogs. Next one goes in for nail clipping this week.

Love what they do. Wish they had a vet on staff though.

Proud to be Stinkys uncle and I love Canine 2 Five. I met Liz Blondy the owner on Belle Isle while stacking rocks and I unsuccessfully hit on her and her friend lol. Shes done great and now has a Canine 2 Five in Ferndale.

Stinky slept with me on he bed that night but I had to throw a blanket over him because he lives up to his name. He and Sarge are welcome here anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Proud to be Stinkys uncle and I love Canine 2 Five. I met Liz Blondy the owner on Belle Isle while stacking rocks and I unsuccessfully hit on her and her friend lol. Shes done great and now has a Canine 2 Five in Ferndale.

Stinky slept with me on he bed that night but I had to throw a blanket over him because he lives up to his name. He and Sarge are welcome here anytime.
    I was trying to be vague, but you are listed as their uncle on file. Hope you liked the cookies but do owe you that lunch/brunch. Appreciate what you do. Noneyet goes in next but I promise not to stick you with her. She is seriously a pain in the ass and not even our dog. Chris goes down to your old room where we have exercise equipment and takes her down too. She pisses and poops all over down there. Have scrubbed and bleached surfaces 3 times now. Need to do again. Ron rarely goes down there but did yesterday, he went balistic and got into it with Chris. Actually funny because Ron rarely gets mad or confrontational. Of course Chris denies any responsibility. Sooooo I get to go down again and scrub the shit literally once again.

Stinky is fine and seemed to enjoy his little vacation. Thanks again Uncle.