Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Just curious

Default Just curious

Too many trolls with fake personas. Should I fake one too?

Appealing is: an out of control dike, a fake queer, a journalist, a hate everyone fear monger, suburban detroit hater, an aging hippie, out of country pyhco freak talking Aussie, a black person, hillbilly, Jewish, Moslem adherant or others.

Unfortunately, my posts are pure me. No doubt I would be caught out immediately.

Still, its kind of fun to think a person can create a false identity. Too many on the board currently play that game. Their bad! Meh!

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Too many trolls with fake personas. Should I fake one too?...
    That road leads to mediocrity.
    Last edited by Jimaz; January-29-15 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    That road leads to mediocrity.
    Actually agree but think I might use the word hypocrofie [[sp)

How sad, and quite pathetic, that when one disagrees with another's opinions that the only retort that they have is to accuse the other of having a "fake persona". That one is so unhappy with their lot in life that they must cast ridiculous aspersions on others in order to feel good is very telling.

And to use terms such as "dike, queer, psycho" etc. It really shows arrogance and a false sense of superiority. Very very sad. Feh!
    Last edited by SyGolden48236; January-30-15 at 12:35 PM.

Too many trolls with fake personas. Should I fake one too?

Appealing is: an out of control dike, a fake queer, a journalist, a hate everyone fear monger, suburban detroit hater, an aging hippie, out of country pyhco freak talking Aussie, a black person, hillbilly, Jewish, Moslem adherant or others.

Unfortunately, my posts are pure me. No doubt I would be caught out immediately.

Still, its kind of fun to think a person can create a false identity. Too many on the board currently play that game. Their bad! Meh!
    Ok, and I suppose your real name is Sumas.

Judge not, lest ye be judged, is one way to live life. I may not follow that all the time, but it is a reasonable way of dealing with people. Looking at the words above, all I can say is that you are guilty of using some fairly tired and outdated stereotypes....

Also fairly hurtful stuff for the vast majority of posters here, IMHO. I can't see any faction of society that you have left out in your accusation, so I am having to assume that everyone here is fake.
    Last edited by townonenorth; January-30-15 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Biblical quote...

Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
    And to use terms such as "dike, queer, psycho" etc. It really shows arrogance and a false sense of superiority. Very very sad. Feh!
    so very much agree. i wanted to respond when i first saw the post but honestly, i didn't know what to say because i was stunned

I was stunned also.were all responsible for our own actions verbally and physically. If someones mean to you, it might hurt your feelings but remember , u werent the one being mean so its not on your soul.having a kind or positive outlook and keeping an open mind to all opinions or ideas creates a nicer atmosphere for all. We have nothing to prove.

What the fuck?!

Yeah, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by townonenorth View Post
    Ok, and I suppose your real name is Sumas.

Judge not, lest ye be judged, is one way to live life. I may not follow that all the time, but it is a reasonable way of dealing with people. Looking at the words above, all I can say is that you are guilty of using some fairly tired and outdated stereotypes....

Also fairly hurtful stuff for the vast majority of posters here, IMHO. I can't see any faction of society that you have left out in your accusation, so I am having to assume that everyone here is fake.
    Don't be silly. I have made many personal friends regarding this forum. I have no intent to insult the vast majority of forum members. Just tired of posers.

Also tired of any thread that denigrates Detroit. Look at the numbers of "hits", it goes way through the roof.

Yes my name is sumas, for a different question from a forumer.

I don't judge. Hurtful stereotypes get posted all the time regarding Detroit. So back at negativity.

The Rainbow Foundation was founded/invented/started in this house prior to us, frankly proud.

Tired outdated terms to judge people get used on the forum all the time. So my irony got lost some where in my post.

Sorry, Sumas

My name is not really gazhekwe, but I do love cats.

Default love cats

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    Ive had a few cats during my life and they r all different. Especially their personalities.i have a cat now gray and white. Very fluffy. Sea green eyes. Almost 3 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    I adore cats. Can't have them right now, two dogs have lived with them the third would kill them.

I am wildly allergic to cats but that never stopped me. I'd be boring to list all the cats in my life, miss Matilda the most, he [[yes I SAID he) lived into his twenties. One of my dogs is 24 now, so I guess I do something right regarding responsible pet ownership. My name is SUMAS.