Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Happy new year!!!!

!!It's been a while since I logged in to post a message in this board. But I would like to wish anyone all the best for the new year. Detroit has had a fantastic year now that the David Whitney Building is finished. No less a miracle than the restoration of the Book Cadillac if you ask me.

Also, I've been here long enough to have seen the salvation army leave their quarters and seeing pictures of the rapid decay of that building. Now that building is saved as well! There are more gaping holes in downtown Detroit. But every little bit helps!

Greetings again from the Netherlands!!
    Last edited by Whitehouse; January-01-15 at 12:48 AM.

It has been a long time. Best wishes to you Whitehouse. Wish I was in the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehouse View Post
    ...I would like to wish anyone all the best for the new year. Detroit has had a fantastic year [...] Greetings again from the Netherlands!!
    Happy New Year to all DYers!!! Best wishes for good health, happiness, and prosperity in 2015!!

Happy New Year!

May 2015 be another year of improvements for Detroit!

Happy New Year! Peace & Love

Happy New Year to all...may 2015 bring you peace, happiness and success in all your endeavors!

Happy New Year to all!!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2015!!

I hope we all have a good year that's peaceful, healthy, and prosperous, which includes a Tigers World Series championship.