Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit re-listed on Craigslist.org front page.

Not sure when it happened, but Detroit is now listed on the front page of craigslist, where it had been absent for years.

I remember starting a thread on this subject about two years ago when Detroit was the most major city not listed.

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/...tml?1191947747

I read this thread assuming someone had put the entire City up for sale on craigslist. I was actually looking forward to seeing what the asking price was

EastSider Guest

We can all go home now; the renaissance is complete!

Tell us, was this momentous, impactful event accomplished with a letter-writing committee? T-shirt sales, perhaps? Did someone make a you-tube of our plight?

The renaissance will not be complete until we get our Cheesecake Factory!!!

Interesting that they just added Detroit and did not make other changes to the Craigslist list [[old thread said there were 22 cities, and now there are 23 US cities)....

It happened in the last week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Quonset Hut View Post
    It happened in the last week or so.
    It must have happened over the weekend because I looked for the Detroit quick link on either Friday or Saturday and it wasn't there...

I was always annoyed that we weren't listed.