Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default High Pitch Noise Downtown

Does anyone know what that high pitch noise downtown is? The noise has been intermittent the last two days.

Quote Originally Posted by warsaw7 View Post
    Does anyone know what that high pitch noise downtown is? The noise has been intermittent the last two days.
    Oh, that noise? It's just a government black ops' mind control machine that's currently searching for Gannon. Nothing for anyone else to be concerned about.

I heard it this morning. I have no clue.

Andy Dick is in town.

There was a directional boring crew working at Griswold and Fort last week. There operation was very loud and annoying.

I wonder if they moved on to another location downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by RO_Resident View Post
    There was a directional boring crew working at Griswold and Fort last week. There operation was very loud and annoying.

I wonder if they moved on to another location downtown.
    Fracking?

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    Andy Dick is in town.
    That's some funny stuff right there!

"Oh, that noise? It's just a government black ops' mind control machine that's currently searching for Gannon. Nothing for anyone else to be concerned about."
    Does it harmonize with the low level hum?

^^^ Paging Gannon!

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    Oh, that noise? It's just a government black ops' mind control machine that's currently searching for Gannon. Nothing for anyone else to be concerned about.

That's gotta be it. I'm SO tough to find.

I saw two trucks from some geo-engineering firm in the middle of an intersection downtown a few days back...thought it interesting that they were digging a small hole for some testing.

And yes, I immediately associated it with the beginning of the excellent Mel Gibson documentary "Conspiracy Theory"...

Cheers, Gannon! Have a good holiday. Peace.

Let's see one of the Amok books touched on Infrasound. There's microwave activity the Soviets used on American embassies [[Kissinger even threw a fit on that one). Then there's the E.L.F. stuff the Navy was doing with operation Sanguine and Seafarer in both Michigan and Wisconsin [[Al Gore was an opponent of it). I highly recommend "The Body Electric" by Becker & Selden or "Electric U.F.O.'s" [[not what you think) by Budden.